Paris Hilton dragged for extreme racism and bigotry

Notorious I.G.G.Y.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NotLouTaylor 

I can't believe I went on hiatus only to come back and find you still being a hateful member of this community. Imagine going online and saying these kinds of things on a forum. What are you, a teen?

If you wanna give me downvotes for giving you warning points and calling you out on your offensive, insensitive, and racist remarks against a certain demographic - i'll tell you now that I am not the one. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

On 10/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, Roxxy said:

@NotLouTaylor 

I can't believe I went on hiatus only to come back and find you still being a hateful member of this community. Imagine going online and saying these kinds of things on a forum. What are you, a teen?

If you wanna give me downvotes for giving you warning points and calling you out on your offensive, insensitive, and racist remarks against a certain demographic - i'll tell you now that I am not the one. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It's honestly sad how pop music forums are now riddled with so many falsely outraged westerners who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. You guys are so obsessed with political correctness to the extent that you'd import backwards values for the sake of multiculturalism.

You can't just transform this forum and the whole internet into a delusional area where groups of easily offended melts meet up to have their ***** talcum powdered by politically correct mods/staff hired to babysit them. Even commenting on the subject can be dangerous as you might be labelled "Racist".

People who aren't racist and treat people equally don't feel the need to virtue signal and scream about not being racist. Black twitter has people hating themselves and jumping through hoops to prove their virtue and it's one of the saddest and dumbest things I've ever seen. You don't need to scream online or join a riot to prove you see people as people. None of these things are about helping black people or fighting inequality. 100%. Social media is poison. The news media is poison. They have been pushing a race war for years, the only question is why and for whose benefit.

If you’d get off the internet and go outside you’d see that black and white people get along just fine. Seriously turn the device off. Live your life and quit letting the god damned internet convince you that everyone hates each other.

Archived