Paris Hilton dragged for extreme racism and bigotry

Notorious I.G.G.Y.

The fact EVERYONE in the media had been overlooking this for years (and her team has been continuously trying their darnest to scrub as much as they could off the internet over the years), and the fact there's waaay more stories and of her own personal vids like this... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

People dragging idk how to embed properly:

etcc

Paris in blackf*ce:

Paris and her military accessories in 2010 doing the **** ****** salute with her friends in a yacht:

article-1297753-0A920EC7000005DC-401_468

article-1297753-0A920E83000005DC-806_470

There's so much :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: and there's stuff from when she was already in her 30's from the last decade too

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* people, keep lurking into the past to bringing "bad" things about other people, trying to get them "cancelled", it's a pathetic way to canalize their hate... woke people are the worst kind of people, they only do thing for their own moral superiority... nobody it's correct, always them.... nobody can changes with time, they deserved to be punished for what they say even if it was a lot of years ago... **** them, really deep, **** them and **** their victimization

And yeah, black people are racist too, are supremacist too, even with their own people

• Content Curators
On 9/22/2020 at 8:44 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

This is exactly why I don’t want Britney associated with her. There’s a video of her talking about gays and aids. 

She also shaded Britney majorly in her BFF Reality TV show. She sort of said her best friend could not be embarrassing her, and they need to make sure they have underwear on getting off a car. That's why I'm surprised she's so kind about Britney now.

On 9/22/2020 at 12:07 PM, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

The fact EVERYONE in the media had been overlooking this for years (and her team has been continuously trying their darnest to scrub as much as they could off the internet over the years), and the fact there's waaay more stories and of her own personal vids like this... :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

People dragging idk how to embed properly:

etcc

Paris in blackf*ce:

Paris and her military accessories in 2010 doing the **** ****** salute with her friends in a yacht:

article-1297753-0A920EC7000005DC-401_468

article-1297753-0A920E83000005DC-806_470

There's so much :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: and there's stuff from when she was already in her 30's from the last decade too

Didn't you post a video of her saying the N-word multiple times? Wow that was taken down fast! 

Archived