Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If only Britney could get such photographers :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

Hopefully not for long :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...