Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Downvote me to oblivion but The Beatles are overrated. OVERRATED :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

If you read John Lennon’s RS interview he calls his own band a pop act lol I mean I don’t hate their music and actually like some songs but I can’t be a Beatles fanatic, apart from a few songs, their sound is very much like other 60’s rock bands at the time. Some songs it really does sound like they were on acid and the labels probably didn’t want to waste money and know the fans will eat up anything and call it genius when really they were just high and didn’t know what they were doing :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I hate this whole mentality that those artists at the top are the only ones that have ever created quality material. This is the hipster I drink chamomile for breakfast, read the dictionary before bed, ThIs Is ReAl MuSiC, oMg YoU lIsTeN tO pOpPpP crowd :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

This.

I hate the mentality that only rock albums are the best albums of all time, thats legit bias and delusional. Some of these albums can be a heck of a snooze-fest experience but just because its a rock album, its suddenly a spectacular, well-written and amazingly produced album. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Blackout deserved top 50, but got blocked by many boring rock/metal albums :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

If you read John Lennon’s RS interview he calls his own band a pop act lol I mean I don’t hate their music and actually like some songs but I can’t be a Beatles fanatic, apart from a few songs, their sound is very much like other 60’s rock bands at the time. Some songs it really does sound like they were on acid and the labels probably didn’t want to waste money and know the fans will eat up anything and call it genius when really they were just high and didn’t know what they were doing :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Abbey Road is amazing tho, not gonna lie

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Same

Just like hwo i love Myah Marie Jeans cover more than the songs itself :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

LOL the artwork for that album is one of her best and the fact it’s not another Randee St. Nichols shoot and it’s an actual legit editorial photographer :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 1

Until now I saw the full list and:

Amor Prohibido and Donde Estan los Ladrones make the list! :neydedance_purple: such a shame their top low.

I can't believe John Mayer make it but no In The Zone or Oops or BOMT or Britney (even Glory deserved more) :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Usher's Confessions rank higher than Blackout :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: Damn! even Billie Ellish and Drake rank higher :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Taylor deserves to be in the list but no that high (not higher than Blackout) :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's a joke include Greatest Hits albums, like why? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hell, how much payed Beyoncé for include that Destiny's Child album and so high? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

The only Kanye album who deserves to be in that list in Dark Twisted Fantasy, maybe Yeezus but Top 400 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

After seeing the whole list Blackout definitely deserves AT LEAST Top 150 but fit more in the Top 30, but... :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: 

• Love 1