Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys

I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift

Just Dance - Lady Gaga

Relacion - Sech, Rosalia . Daddy Yankee

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is fun!

If I divide my life in chapters as in a series or a movie, it would be like:

1. I will be there - Britney (my childhood was full of joy and friends:eyes_britney_laugh:)

2. Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds (my teen years were a disaster:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:)

3. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish (when i started uni and all i wanted to do was to come back with my ex so i wouldn't hook up with anyone else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

4. Toxic - Britney (when i started going out with my other ex and i realized he was toxic as hell but couldn't leave him:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:)

5. Out from Under - Britney (when i finally got rid of that *******:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:)

5. OMG What's Happening? - Ava Max (now that i've realised my first ex was the love of my life but he's never coming back :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:)

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m still not getting any notifications.

I'm on my computer here it seems to be fine but on my phone I can't see them ether.

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If this continues I’ll probably retire 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Don't you dare :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 9/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, ElenaB said:

This is fun!

If I divide my life in chapters as in a series or a movie, it would be like:

1. I will be there - Britney (my childhood was full of joy and friends:eyes_britney_laugh:)

2. Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds (my teen years were a disaster:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:)

3. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish (when i started uni and all i wanted to do was to come back with my ex so i wouldn't hook up with anyone else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

4. Toxic - Britney (when i started going out with my other ex and i realized he was toxic as hell but couldn't leave him:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:)

5. Out from Under - Britney (when i finally got rid of that *******:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:)

5. OMG What's Happening? - Ava Max (now that i've realised my first ex was the love of my life but he's never coming back :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:)

I relate to the toxic and out from under part so much :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Vampire weekend: giving up the gun

The strokes: last night 

Arctic Monkeys: Temptation 

Fine young cannibals: she drives me crazy 

XX: Angels

Britney: gimme more

Kelly Clarkson: Be Still

Mike Doughty: Hear the bells

Tupac: Changes 

Amy Winehouse: Tears dry on there own 

Mystery Jets: Two doors down

MGMT: Electric Feel

Sade: By your side 

Aaliyah: Resolution 

These are a few songs that come to mind but I’m sure there are lots more that I’ve forgotten 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block