Soundtrack of your life

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

omg blank page was my jam back in 2012 :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

She makes really powerful ballads 

I like some of bionic too :neydedance_purple: still listen to that album till this very day 

Hide contents

i did buy the cd :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It's such a beautiful song right, I never understood why people didn't like like Bionic or Lotus their full of amazing and deep ballads. I mean I guess for Bionic I understand because people were expecting a dance album but still, that doesn't take away from the amazing songs it has. 

I also love Monday Morning, My Girls and You Lost Me, and yes I also have the cd, the one with the 3d cover, I think that's what it's called lol.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block