Why 2020 Is Astrologically A Year Of Justice And What Does This Mean For Britney?

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

Hey all, so as some of you may know, in my free time I learn a lot about astrology. And, as some of you may know, astrology is much more than just "what's in it for you tomorrow or today." Astrology is all about the Universe, the energy, and the karma. And, believe it or not, tarot cards have a lot of say in Astrology, hence why 2020 is extremely symbolical.

In tarot, the card of justice is the 20th card. 

Justice Tarot card, Fyodor Pavlov | Tarot cards art, Tarot tattoo, Tarot art

Yup, it's that girl. This tarot card is often represented by Libra, a sign well known for its strong justice instinct. Each 20 years, cosmos brings us the opportunity to set things right, to make justice and come out into the light. 2020 is that year, and it is no wonder that so many things have been happening. The awakening of BLM, the awakening of the general population that realized in the most difficult way that our politicians and powerful people DO NOT care about us. The awakening of the fact that we're still very weak in the eyes of a disease and that medicine, after all, has not improved enough.

All of these things have been brought into the light by 2020 and the way the planets aligned. However, one important thing remains, the year of justice will help kick evil things out from the shadow and into the daylight, but it will not help us abolish them. It is also the year of looking deep inside, of realizing we have to do the hard work. If we DON'T take what 2020 gives and make use of it, we will be punished. Justice does not forgive those who remain blind by looking at its face, and if we as society decide to close our eyes while staring at her, we will not be forgiven for the next 20 years (untill 2040). So for the next 20 years, we will have to reap what we sow, meaning, live in a complete lack of Justice, letting rulers do whatever they want and not being able to do anything about it. 

How does this relate to Britney?

In a very weird way, 2020 decided to take Britney and BLM as two symbols of injustice that's been happening for a long time. Symbolically, they both play an important role and they're supposed to wake us up each in their own way.

The BLM movement is supposed to tell us that together, as society, we will not get justice until we get organized, put our differences aside and cast out those among us who are doing us harm every single year(evil and selfish rulers).

Britney's case is telling us that we need to focus on ourselves as individuals, to become better, stronger, and brave. So let's focus on what 2020 has in store for her; a symbol of an individual facing injustice, something absolutely each and every one of us has faced in our lives.

Pin on Britney Spears

Britney is a Sagittarius, something we obviously all know. One of the main Sag traits is the freedom of expression and the freedom to do whatever they want to do; may it be travelling, creating their own art, having their own adventures, it absolutely doesn't matter. The worst thing you could do to a Sagi is to strip them off their sense of freedom in any possible way. This is the oldest fire sign of the three, and with that, they are the wisest of fire signs who have their priorities straight. Knowing this feels like her team hired an astrologer to tell them all the right ways how to **** up a Sagittarius properly. 

Since Britney has been putting up with injustice for over a decade, at this point SHE HAS GOT to do something about it, and this year is built that way to give her the energy to do so. Also, her ascendant is Capricorn, a very ambitious and dedicated Earth sign that further pushes her willing to live and be in control of her life and career. It is her ascendant that gives her the energy to deal with all the evil people surrounding her. Just like Sagi is the oldest and wisest fire sign, Capricorn is the oldest and wisest Earth sign, which means Britney has two VERY wise and powerful signs to help her get through this. They will share their power, high intellect, and insane drive with her.

Something that's not necessary to mention, luckily, is that if Britney doesn't do something about her state this year, the year of justice, the punishment will be her enduring this for another 20 years. I'm very happy to see that this MOST DEFINITELY won't be the case. Britney is standing up, she looked justice straight in the eye and realized what she has to do, and for this, she will be greatly rewarded. A reward we will see next year, 2021, where all the effort we've put into this year is paying off, this will be the year of reward for cooperating with Lady Justice so closely. 

#FreeBritney Protestors to Be Barred From Entering Courthouse" data-ratio="57.50" width="800" src="https://img.srgcdn.com/e//RDRyRVRvdVl1Z2Z4UmFqTW1scXMucG5n.jpg" />

Among astrologers, it was well known that 2020 will be difficult, and I am genuinely so happy that B-army showed their true fighter's spirit and created the #freeBritney movement. It is a proof that this year didn't scare us and that we are doing exactly what is required of us - fixing everything unjust, in this case, the court system that gave so much power over someone's life to a guardian. Well done everyone, I have no doubts that both Britney's and our rewards will be coming very soon. I couldn't be more proud of ya'll :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And most importantly, remember that this goes for every individual as well. Let the stars lead you and use this year to correct EVERYTHING you find unjust in your lives. Whether its your boss, your parents, or your partner - fix the injustice in your lives, this year is a gift we get the privilege of using only once in two decades.

I hope this was an interesting read for you. I just wanted to share some Astrology wisdom with ya'll and pour hope regarding #freebritney into you. I am 100% sure that she will be free very soon. 

Britney Spears | Britney Spears is beautiful! bit.ly/werkbit… | Britney  Spears | Flickr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

You sure 2020 is a year of justice?

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I know it may not seem like it, but like I mentioned, it is a year that brings all the evil out of the shadow and into the light. And this year has been just that; it showed us evil rulers, it also showed us that corona is definitely a man made virus that leaked out of a laboratory. It spiked movements all over the world. Hence why its a year of being woke and changes.

The rest is up to us :)

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This was a fantastically well written and well-crafted report @BUWYGF, Thank you! :) 

Thank you for giving us so much hope for the #FreeBritney case, and if Astrology predicts such things for the future, boy will i take it seriously!

It was an amazing article to read and we all really hope the inner Sagittarius fire of Britney, unleashes to the gates of her freedom :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Thank you so so much for reading! It means a lot. And i'm so happy it made you feel more confident, it was the whole point behind me writing it. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Thank you so so much for reading! It means a lot. And i'm so happy it made you feel more confident, it was the whole point behind me writing it. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It really did! I am so happy that the astrology readings for Britney have been very positive!

There was also another astrology reader here on exhale who said that September would be a month full of big changes towards her Guradianship and its all been nothing but correct :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

So seeing all these readings, its really bringing positivity and the thought that soon we will see britney out of that jail :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:'

Once again, a hearty thank you! :)

• Super Mods
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

It really did! I am so happy that the astrology readings for Britney have been very positive!

There was also another astrology reader here on exhale who said that September would be a month full of big changes towards her Guradianship and its all been nothing but correct :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

So seeing all these readings, its really bringing positivity and the thought that soon we will see britney out of that jail :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:'

Once again, a hearty thank you! :)

She has definitely approached this year in a very correct way, and I was so surprised to see that. But her rulers (planets) definitely pushed her in this direction :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: fans helped a lot too :) if you want, dm me and I'll do some of your zodiac reading :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Just now, BUWYGF said:

She has definitely approached this year in a very correct way, and I was so surprised to see that. But her rulers (planets) definitely pushed her in this direction :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: fans helped a lot too :) if you want, dm me and I'll do some of your zodiac reading :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Oh my god can u do a zodiac reading on how i will fare out in my coming exams :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

The BLM movement is supposed to tell us that together, as society, we will not get justice until we get organized, put our differences aside and cast out those among us who are doing us harm every single year(evil and selfish rulers).

That's mighty ironic though considering that from its very inception all it's done is caused more division than there already was.

Astrology is a joke though. Britney deserves justice, but not because of planetary positions. We need to stop looking to the stars to solve our problems.

Interesting analysis..! Still I know 2020 there is a STRONG conjuction of Saturn and Pluto, these two planets are considered the planets of KARMA AND TRANSMUTATION, of learning and transforming through suffering. I would rather say 2020 is more a year of karma/learning rather than  justice.

I would not be surprised if Britney stay in conservatorship until 2021, but the good news is that the situation is gradually improving, thanks to the new Lawyers :neydedance_purple:.

I was told by a fortune teller/astrologer on YouTube that i'd meet my soul mate/partner in 4 months (that was in may) and i'm still single and haven't met anyone who could be a partner :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

So as much as i want to believe right now im very :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But i do hope she gets her justice and her freedom, she deserves it more than most people

On 9/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, Stefani said:

That's mighty ironic though considering that from its very inception all it's done is caused more division than there already was.

Astrology is a joke though. Britney deserves justice, but not because of planetary positions. We need to stop looking to the stars to solve our problems.

The stars or astrology dont solve our problems. They only show us the Space weather. Is up to us to face those problems, the stars only put a light on it. 

Thanks for this! Im a big believer in astrology, tarot and generally the occult. I know Brit will be free this year, everything is pointing into that direction! Loucifer and her demons are fighting hard, but they cant stand a chance against the powers of the Universe, and damn Britney has some really powerful souls on her side. 

Didnt a tea reader psychic predicted a few weeks ago everything that is happening atm? ( Ingham helping Britney, more leaks on the injustice of cship, her working on a secret "rose"project?)

Archived