Top Billboard 200 Album

Billie Eilish "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" *WINNER
Ariana Grande "Thank U, Next"
Khalid "Free Spirit"
Post Malone "Hollywood's Bleeding"
Taylor Swift "Lover"
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Totally respect your opinion, and this song is catchy as hell, but I just don't see it, at least not yet. From the beginning of her career, Britney came out so strong - if you watch her old performances, there's a fire in her eyes that was unmatched by anyone. Doja's performance reminds me of Rihanna during the Loud era - talented, puts on a decent performance, but nobody's going to be talking about this tomorrow.

I remember watching Britney's first VMA performance and thinking wow this is clearly the best of the night, no way anybody can top this and no way Britney can top this in the future. Then the next year Britney started her performance in a suit singing a Rolling Stones song and stripped off to give a truly epic performance of Oops. But no way she could top that, right? Wrong - the next year she performed Slave, which wasn't even out yet, and delivered one of the most iconic performances ever. 

Doja's fine, this performance is fine. I just don't see her grabbing our attention and the camera's attention like Britney did in her prime. 

I never said her performances were on Britney level I said she has this QUALITY about her that I use to see in Britney early on in her career , that’s all I said :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I never said her performances were on Britney level I said she has this QUALITY about her that I use to see in Britney early on in her career , that’s all I said :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I totally get what you said and I think it's valid! I was just respectfully disagreeing, that's all. I wish I could see that quality but I just don't :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block