How did you discover Exhale?

Slayer

discover.jpg.107c5cb00db6ddc0bdb1222d4c80bcb8.jpgSo how did you stumble across this place?

I remember searching for Britney news/leaks on youtube in 2006 and stumbled across Breatheheavy/Exhale and I was addicted :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I remember listening to the demos/leaks from Blackout and seeing all the anticipation for Blackout here! 

I think this place definitely solidified how much of a stan of Britney I was, as previously I had never kept up with Britney daily until I came here :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 4

Well, first I inhaled and when I least expected, boom, exhale :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

ok, bad jokes aside, it was around the FF era. Thing is, before that, I used to see quite a lot of Britney on tv news, or just random internet articles. In reality, I missed a lot of things, like rumors, leaked stuff, etc, but up to that point I had such an amount of Britney info through other means, that I really didn't feel like I was missing on anything. But around the FF era, suddenly, nobody was talking about her anymore, good or bad. I think the breaking point was missing Till the World Ends release, I found out about it until it was already out and I was like whaaat. So I started googling Britney every day, and that's how I found HeyBritney.com which is a news site in Spanish, but then I noticed the most popular one was BreatheHeavy. So I started checking what was the "main site" back then, almost every day, until around 2012, when Britney started to be talked about a bit more, and suddenly I was getting Britney news from other sites that BreatheHeavy hadn't reported, and I was like, how did I miss it?? So I started googling specific Britney news + "breatheheavy" to see when or if they had reported it at all, and I did start to find results but it was on the forum, Exhale.

That's how I found out that most of the news started as a thread on the forum, made by the users, and then Jordan would mainpage it, only if he decided to. So instead of waiting for Jordan to mainpage stuff, I started checking the forum directly, as a lurker. I had a lot of fun reading all the threads lol And I stayed like that, basically all 2012 - 2013, until at the end of 2013, I joined because I hadn't seen anybody posting that interview where Britney is asked if she knows how to speak Spanish and she makes those silly sounds :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It turned out it was already posted :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: but it was hidden at page 3 or 4. So yeah, that's how I finally joined d8xhhch-ad59c289-13b8-4472-9d32-7e374ed8

• Love 5

Same. It was around 2006/2007 BH was one of the sites along with X17 that I would check religiously for Britney updates. Just to see what crazy things Brit was getting herself into. Then Blackout leaks were coming out and I was always checking BH. Then the hype would fade and I would stop visiting. I would always start lurking again when there was talks of an album/leaks (Circus, FF, BJ, POM). I finally caved and made the account when the #FreeBritney movement started cause I had too much I wanted to say... now I’m hooked :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2

I discovered this place because I was in a Spanish Britney forum called HeyBritney.com, which was very popular at that time, and people always talked a lot about Exhale and Breatheheavy. Then, I started to check here but never created an account cause, at that time, I didn't manage English language so well (it was difficult to understand you guys and to express myself lol). Finally joined here in 2013:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3

Back in 2017 or 2018, i use to cross these random threads from breatheheavy and i always used to laugh when i would read them :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: One funny thing is that i used to see @Jordan Miller, @PokemonSpears, and @Slayer comment alot. Before i knew jordan was the leader of exhale, whenever i used to see him always comment on some thread i was like " does this guy have a job?" :orangu_orangutan_ape: I didnt managing exhale was his job so thats one thing we dont talk about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: So then in 2018, when i wanted to make a comment, i couldnt because i needed a account to do so, then i decided to create an account but all of my robot test were flopping as badly as Britney jean, so i just gave up :jackk_alien: Then this year april 2020, i logged in with my exhale account and BOOM! An exhale icon was born :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

In March 2017 I was searching on Google about 3rd single off Glory and I found a thread about this topic on Exhale. At the time there were rumors of DYWCO feat Xtina:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: I created an account and the rest is history.

Fyi, I became a fan thanks to SP mv when it was released on Nov 18th. After that, I started listening more of her music, I tried Glory for the first time and I was sooo thrilled by it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block