New Exhale changes thread

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Will we get the edit post option back ? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I had the orange theme but now it changed to the purple one, is the orange theme gone ? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: I clicked to change it back but it remained the same.

Also I don't see the chatbox ether :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I loved the orange theme and its now gone :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

And i need the chatbox back. if i get bored of exhale, i can chat with fellow exhalers but now i cant find that option :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Also edit option is in three dots of the top-right on your post :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

#bringchatboxback

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I loved the orange theme and its now gone :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

And i need the chatbox back. if i get bored of exhale, i can chat with fellow exhalers but now i cant find that option :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Also edit option is in three dots of the top-right on your post :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

#bringchatboxback

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The orange theme isn't compatible with the new forum software unfortunately. However, in the very near future I have a brand new theme for you (Exhale+ subscribers only). Stay tuuuuned.

Also, Chatbox was causing problems as well. Please use the PM feature for now until we figure the bugs out! Thank youuu

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

#bringchatboxback

Is it officially gone ? :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Agreed, #bringchatboxback :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Oohhh, thank you :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The orange theme isn't compatible with the new forum software unfortunately. However, in the very near future I have a brand new theme for you (Exhale+ subscribers only). Stay tuuuuned.

Also, Chatbox was causing problems as well. Please use the PM feature for now until we figure the bugs out! Thank youuu

Can I just add how much I LOVE the new theme :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I'm excited for others to see it! :) 

• Leader
On 9/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, Arianna said:

Everything is boxes to me right now... like no icons.. 

but OMG I can use emoticons again! I haven’t been able to for months!

Thanks J!

Boxes?! Try opening a new tab please. That shouldn't be happening!

Also the emotes issue was caused by an advertise script. I just decided to drop them as it was causing too many issues. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block