New Exhale changes thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale! I have been working hard behind-the-scenes to perform an important upgrade to Exhale! The major scary part is done It should give you a better browsing experience moving forward! 

It appears the mobile navigation is hidden at the moment. We'll get that sorted next!

I can't seem to find the short cut to onlyfans

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Hey @Jordan Miller I’m not sure when the update will be complete but I’m still having issues on Mobile. Still no notifications/message icons, search, drop down menu, and the posts are still on top of each other. I’ve been using my tablet for now but I would like to use my phone  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

E442372B-670A-42F4-9503-5C13D0C1BF6F.thumb.jpeg.b1a58843c4453f1a73903eab1daf9dc3.jpegF189E758-E7D4-4A54-A85A-2B4BD21A93C3.thumb.jpeg.ee4771436bf32c42cbae735834e911b9.jpeg

• Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Hey @Jordan Miller I’m not sure when the update will be complete but I’m still having issues on Mobile. Still no notifications/message icons, search, drop down menu, and the posts are still on top of each other. I’ve been using my tablet for now but I would like to use my phone  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

E442372B-670A-42F4-9503-5C13D0C1BF6F.thumb.jpeg.b1a58843c4453f1a73903eab1daf9dc3.jpegF189E758-E7D4-4A54-A85A-2B4BD21A93C3.thumb.jpeg.ee4771436bf32c42cbae735834e911b9.jpeg

For the time being if you turn your phone (so it is horizontal), it's normal and you should be able to view fine.

Hope that helps :) 

• Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Exhale+

I am in LOVE with all the QoL updates.

one comment though, idk if it’s just me but all the other websites that I visit load much faster than BH/Exhale. Is there a way we can fix this? Perhaps by hosting it on server with higher bandwidth? @Jordan Miller I know it’s more expensive but I for one will donate to make it happen.

• Community Leader
21 minutes ago, bas che said:

I am in LOVE with all the QoL updates.

one comment though, idk if it’s just me but all the other websites that I visit load much faster than BH/Exhale. Is there a way we can fix this? Perhaps by hosting it on server with higher bandwidth? @Jordan Miller I know it’s more expensive but I for one will donate to make it happen.

Yea agree. Always working on speeding up Exhale! One thing I suggest is to become an Exhale+ member (I know I know). But it stops ads from loading and makes the site load WAYYY faster. Unfortunately, ads weigh sites down 😩 

Check this out! 🙏 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/subscriptions/

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea agree. Always working on speeding up Exhale! One thing I suggest is to become an Exhale+ member (I know I know). But it stops ads from loading and makes the site load WAYYY faster. Unfortunately, ads weigh sites down 😩 

Check this out! 🙏 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/subscriptions/

After I put my card details I hit submit and it said there’s an error processing my payment :(