New Exhale changes thread

• Leader
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: the editor is already different

Haha yea. The icons are hard to see. Will work on getting that fixed. There's a few cosmetic things I see right off the bat. 

I've been working on setting up this upgrade for a few weeks so things went as smooth as possible. That included making backups of everything just in case :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 4
  • Leader
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I can’t see or go to my notifications 

1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I liked the shortcuts at the top of the page to switch between the different forums... those are gone. Also, where are the notifications? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 minute ago, bliss said:

Love the layout but it took me a while to figure out where I could sign in and I can't find the notifications bell anywhere 

It appears the mobile navigation is hidden at the moment. We'll get that sorted next!

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I think some of the colors look weird (light grey on dark), but that could just be because I'm not used to it yet. :typing_keyboard_computer: I like how round everything looks now. It's a millennial minimalism vibe, and I'm here for it. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Light grey on dark? What theme are you seeing lol. Do you see the navy blue theme with pink? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block