Disney+ releases long awaited trailer for "WandaVision"

4 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

It's got the same aesthetic as Visions comic AND sort of kind plays around with Scarlet Witchs reality warping power like House of M. Both of those are some of the best marvel comics period so i'm SUUUPER hype! 

0.jpg?cb=1531348299

This series was SO GOOD! I hope there is some inspiration taken from it cause it was dark and twisted and yet relatable and empathetic. 

I'm so glad theres another person who enjoyed that comic! 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I swear to God this actress is just out of this world, she is so talented it is insane. Plus, The Scarlet Witch was always my fav character, I'm so happy she's so popular and Marvel is giving her the spotlight :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Ya as long as we can all look past the accent that faded away more and more after every movie she's a really great actress for portraying Scarlet Witch. 

She so deserves the spotlight and there is so much they can do with her powers! 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I dunno, I hate that DC takes itself way too seriously, there's almost no joy in the Snyder films which is why Wonder Woman was so refreshing (even though it was basically a Captain America/Thor mashup).

I really liked Aquaman, Suicide Squad, Birds Of Prey, and Shazam too, but those really had nothing to do with Synder.

My problem with Synder is that he literally does not know how to edit, his movies are way too stuffed with stuff that isn't remotely important.

People are acting like his cut is going to save Justice League (forgetting that he was responsible for the mess that was Batman vs. Superman) but just need to accept it was never going to be a great movie.

I like the DC properties, but they deserve better than Synder's egotistical self important vision. I really wanted to like Man Of Steel more because the cast was perfect, but even that movie was way too bloated.

I will say that Natalie Portman was right about Patty Jenkins though, and I really wish she had got to do Thor: The Dark World.

I think you'll be surprised with Deadpool, I think they're smart enough to not fuq with that magic. I don't think Ryan will let them mess with it.

Ya I'm not much of a DC fan of the comics or movies /tv shows. It is dark, but not in a good way. The acting is cheesy, writing is bad, direction and spfx is awful I just dont know why they cant do a decent job haha

And ya I dont think Ryan would let deadpool not be rated r. Hed sooner let it be cancelled than deviate from the rated r element. 

Perhaps he will make a cameo here and there until the xmen are fully introduced

• Love 1

Noooo Black Widow delayed again until May :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

"Black Widow will now open on May 7th, 2021 — more than one year after it was originally scheduled to be released. Like with other Marvel delays, Black Widow’s new date pushes Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings back from its May 7th, 2021 release date to July 9th, 2021. "

Obvs expected it but was hoping for only a few months delay. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Noooo Black Widow delayed again until May :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

"Black Widow will now open on May 7th, 2021 — more than one year after it was originally scheduled to be released. Like with other Marvel delays, Black Widow’s new date pushes Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings back from its May 7th, 2021 release date to July 9th, 2021. "

Obvs expected it but was hoping for only a few months delay. 

I'M SO UPSET! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Well over an additional year of waiting really effing sucks... :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Only your newds could console me at this point :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block