Disney+ releases long awaited trailer for "WandaVision"

31 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

The campaign can take roughly 10-15hrs depending on what side activities you do then after the campaign is done you unlock the rest of the Multi-Player online content (which you can also do solo if you disable matchmaking, where you use the heroes instead of people).

But there's alot of side content in the game so if you decide to do that first then that will be longer and October is when the first dlc will be released (Kate)

Oh man I really need to get on it then before I fall even more behind! Haha 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Looks decent ...but I need her by the end of this in her actual Costume with headpiece or something more similar to her actual character and I’m wondering when there gonna or she is gonna start calling herself scarlet witch. 

I hear ya. I'd love to see her in her costume but I dont see that happening :( I think the Halloween costume she wears in the series is the best nod to her comic outfit as we are gonna get.

However, I believe by the end of the show she will babe upped her powers and gotten to full rage and will call herself scarlet witch at the end. Then I think there will be a buyer costume with more traditional elements premiering in Dr Strange 2. Rumor has it she will be the villain or at least somewhat heavily Involved,  either due to her extreme power level or perhaps she opens up more multiverses. Well have to wait and see I guess 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I hear ya. I'd love to see her in her costume but I dont see that happening :( I think the Halloween costume she wears in the series is the best nod to her comic outfit as we are gonna get.

However, I believe by the end of the show she will babe upped her powers and gotten to full rage and will call herself scarlet witch at the end. Then I think there will be a buyer costume with more traditional elements premiering in Dr Strange 2. Rumor has it she will be the villain or at least somewhat heavily Involved,  either due to her extreme power level or perhaps she opens up more multiverses. Well have to wait and see I guess 

I’m just hoping for her headpiece Bc it gives me magneto vibes and they already referenced house of m in an Easter egg in the promo. and apparently there’s a rumor that marvel is trynna get Tom cruise as iron man for ds2 in the multiverse. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I’m just hoping for her headpiece Bc it gives me magneto vibes and they already referenced house of m in an Easter egg in the promo. and apparently there’s a rumor that marvel is trynna get Tom cruise as iron man for ds2 in the multiverse. 

Ya the head piece is so iconic but they seem to always go for practical with a nod to their original costumes when they do it in the MCU :( but never say never!

Oh man that wpuld be so cool.of they got tom cruise for that! I'm stoked for DS2. It should be a mind trip and a nerdgasm experience 

1 minute ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Ya the head piece is so iconic but they seem to always go for practical with a nod to their original costumes when they do it in the MCU :( but never say never!

Oh man that wpuld be so cool.of they got tom cruise for that! I'm stoked for DS2. It should be a mind trip and a nerdgasm experience 

I follow both these YouTubers . Especially grace the woman.. she has all the Hollywood movie tea/scoops she an even got to interview zack synder after his announcement about the synder cut.  There both pretty good and enjoyable 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I follow both these YouTubers . Especially grace the woman.. she has all the Hollywood movie tea/scoops she an even got to interview zack synder after his announcement about the synder cut.  There both pretty good and enjoyable 

That's awesome thanks for sharing Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

I wonder if we will get a Nick Fury cameo with SWORD being involved in the series! 

Scarlet Witch Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I am so effing excited and this looks so good, I love Kathryn Hahn!

I actually think the premise for this show is super interesting and will be a fresh take compared to what's come before!

I still want Black Widow first!

WandaVision is rumored to drop right after Thanksgiving (which makes perfect sense to drop it right around the Holidays when people will commit to new subscriptions).

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I am so effing excited and this looks so good, I love Kathryn Hahn!

I actually think the premise for this show is super interesting and will be a fresh take compared to what's come before!

I still want Black Widow first!

WandaVision is rumored to drop right after Thanksgiving (which makes perfect sense to drop it right around the Holidays when people will commit to new subscriptions).

I wish we had black widow first too! That movie looks so damn good! 

I agree that this is a tresh and new direction for marvel and I think it will be a welcomed change! Plus the tone will fit well with the characters. 

If it's out for the holidays I'm cancelling all my plans to binge watch it haha. We should have a watch and comment party

spongebob squarepants popcorn GIF

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I wish we had black widow first too! That movie looks so damn good! 

I agree that this is a tresh and new direction for marvel and I think it will be a welcomed change! Plus the tone will fit well with the characters. 

If it's out for the holidays I'm cancelling all my plans to binge watch it haha. We should have a watch and comment party

spongebob squarepants popcorn GIF

Only if you skype me newd. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

JK I'd be too focused on the show, but I still wanna see :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I can't stand Grace because her theories are almost always wrong.

I tend to watch EverythingAlways, TheCosmicWonder, and EmergencyAwesome (even though they post way too much).

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I can't stand Grace because her theories are almost always wrong.

I tend to watch EverythingAlways, TheCosmicWonder, and EmergencyAwesome (even though they post way too much).

I think the opposite lololol I think her tea is usually always right lol. She was right about birds of prey tea. The synder cut coming true back in 2017/2018. N now she revealed some mandalorian tea.. but ur opinion is your own so to each their own .

but  we watch the same stuff my fav besides grace is everythingalwats with Alex Roman is it or something  Bc his tea is very non choosing sides he just reports the news with no judgment. Which I like. I also watch sometimes comic book cast but his opinions bother me lol like John campanea.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I think the opposite lololol I think her tea is usually always right lol. She was right about birds of prey tea. The synder cut coming true back in 2017/2018. N now she revealed some mandalorian tea.. but ur opinion is your own so to each their own .

but  we watch the same stuff my fav besides grace is everythingalwats with Alex Roman is it or something  Bc his tea is very non choosing sides he just reports the news with no judgment. Which I like. I also watch sometimes comic book cast but his opinions bother me lol like John campanea.

I haven't watched any of her DC stuff, so maybe that's where she has an in?

As far as Marvel goes she will never be my go to though.

I think it's Michael Roman? He has such an interesting way of speaking too. The way he pronounces some things sounds a little off, but it makes you pay more attention.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I haven't watched any of her DC stuff, so maybe that's where she has an in?

As far as Marvel goes she will never be my go to though.

I think it's Michael Roman? He has such an interesting way of speaking too. The way he pronounces some things sounds a little off, but it makes you pay more attention.

Idk I feel her stuff on marvel is on point also but marvel doesn’t have much drama or tea. Bc Kevin feige has a good grip on his empire tbh. I like grace Bc she actually used to be a comic writer in the industry n she even interviewed zack synder after he announced on vero that he’d be doing the synder cut for hbomax n that’s huge for a youtuber to interview a director like zack to then have various YouTube channels that we both mentioned to cover her interview to make content..so to me that’s even impressive in itself. . 

But she covers marvel stuff but I mean all the channels we watch cover the same stuff tbh so u don’t need to watch grace.

but I do Perfer dc over marvel. N dc is messy so it has loadssssss of tea But I still watch marvel

i just don’t like marvels cookie cutter formula they follow so much ..only a few deviated from that despite it making them millions which I could respect, but as an adult I need a lil more sometimes.. 

like we’re Deff not getting a rated r Deadpool under Disney. 

2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Idk I feel her stuff on marvel is on point also but marvel doesn’t have much drama or tea. Bc Kevin feige has a good grip on his empire tbh. I like grace Bc she actually used to be a comic writer in the industry n she even interviewed zack synder after he announced on vero that he’d be doing the synder cut for hbomax n that’s huge for a youtuber to interview a director like zack to then have various YouTube channels that we both mentioned to cover her interview to make content..so to me that’s even impressive in itself. . 

But she covers marvel stuff but I mean all the channels we watch cover the same stuff tbh so u don’t need to watch grace.

but I do Perfer dc over marvel. N dc is messy so it has loadssssss of tea But I still watch marvel

i just don’t like marvels cookie cutter formula they follow so much ..only a few deviated from that despite it making them millions which I could respect, but as an adult I need a lil more sometimes.. 

like we’re Deff not getting a rated r Deadpool under Disney. 

I dunno, I hate that DC takes itself way too seriously, there's almost no joy in the Snyder films which is why Wonder Woman was so refreshing (even though it was basically a Captain America/Thor mashup).

I really liked Aquaman, Suicide Squad, Birds Of Prey, and Shazam too, but those really had nothing to do with Synder.

My problem with Synder is that he literally does not know how to edit, his movies are way too stuffed with stuff that isn't remotely important.

People are acting like his cut is going to save Justice League (forgetting that he was responsible for the mess that was Batman vs. Superman) but just need to accept it was never going to be a great movie.

I like the DC properties, but they deserve better than Synder's egotistical self important vision. I really wanted to like Man Of Steel more because the cast was perfect, but even that movie was way too bloated.

I will say that Natalie Portman was right about Patty Jenkins though, and I really wish she had got to do Thor: The Dark World.

I think you'll be surprised with Deadpool, I think they're smart enough to not fuq with that magic. I don't think Ryan will let them mess with it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block