Disney+ releases long awaited trailer for "WandaVision"

Disney + has unveiled the magical and twisted first full trailer for the highly anticipated Marvel show, Wandavision.

Watch as Scarlett Witch's seemingly perfect life starts to unravel and the chaos behind her reality alerting powers begins to show a deeper darkness. Is Marvel adapting the House of M storyline?

And with this potentially now being the start of Phase 4, instead of the constantly delayed Black Widow, how will it affect the MCU as a whole?

Are you excited for some new Marvel and for Vision's return to the screen?

wanda.jpg.68bcdaf26ac5e5becd989b55403df3f7.jpg

• Love 3
5 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I really think shes going to lose her mind completely in this show and become a huge threat to the Avengers, where Dr Strange will have to confront her in his next movie. Happy Elizabeth Olsen GIF

Scarlet Witch Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

Also I hope Wiccan makes his Debut, which will set the stage for a gay power couple down the road.

I agree, i hope Wiccan comes into being alongside Speed.

That would be great and could lead onto Young Avengers later down the line.

But if it does happen they will edit there origin i'm guessing, can't have Wanda making children out of magic.....think of the children lol

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I agree, i hope Wiccan comes into being alongside Speed.

That would be great and could lead onto Young Avengers later down the line.

But if it does happen they will edit there origin i'm guessing, can't have Wanda making children out of magic.....think of the children lol

Ya I think they are defs setting up Ypung Avengers. We got Hawkeyes daughter, Kate Bishop; Wiccan (which probably means Hulkling is coming up too, maybe in Captain Marvle 2?); and Ms Marvel.

I wouldnt be surprised if Spider Man were to introduce Silk or some other spider gal, or Scott Langs daughter suiting up too.

I'm curious to know what Monica Rambeous role is in the movie now that shes all grown up.

And I love the Hpuse of M reference on the wine bottle. Perhaps instead of wiping out mutants...she will create them? *cue dramatic music*

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Ya I think they are defs setting up Ypung Avengers. We got Hawkeyes daughter, Kate Bishop; Wiccan (which probably means Hulkling is coming up too, maybe in Captain Marvle 2?); and Ms Marvel.

I wouldnt be surprised if Spider Man were to introduce Silk or some other spider gal, or Scott Langs daughter suiting up too.

I'm curious to know what Monica Rambeous role is in the movie now that shes all grown up.

And I love the Hpuse of M reference on the wine bottle. Perhaps instead of wiping out mutants...she will create them? *cue dramatic music*

I don't think she will create the mutants even though its a cool idea, i don't think it would work great in the long run. They like to have a way out of things without tieing them fully to one core aspect - maybe instead of creating she unlocks the X-Gene instead!

Personally i'd much much prefer if Spider-Man introduced Silk, since shes a new character there's alot more artistic leeway and i'd love to see her on the big screen and for them to explore that dynamic between Spider-Man and Silk.

I loved Captain Marvels movie (i have loved Carol as a character since the early 00's), if they introduce hulking that way i hope they retain his connection to both Skrull and Kree!

On a related note have you played the Avengers game? I have completed the campaign and i highly recommend it! It's a great story and you feel like the avengers!

10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I don't think she will create the mutants even though its a cool idea, i don't think it would work great in the long run. They like to have a way out of things without tieing them fully to one core aspect - maybe instead of creating she unlocks the X-Gene instead!

Personally i'd much much prefer if Spider-Man introduced Silk, since shes a new character there's alot more artistic leeway and i'd love to see her on the big screen and for them to explore that dynamic between Spider-Man and Silk.

I loved Captain Marvels movie (i have loved Carol as a character since the early 00's), if they introduce hulking that way i hope they retain his connection to both Skrull and Kree!

On a related note have you played the Avengers game? I have completed the campaign and i highly recommend it! It's a great story and you feel like the avengers!

Ya I doubt theyd introduce the xmen that way but with Agatha being their as well who knows how many realities or multiverses they could create or open haha. Defs a reach though. 

I agree on Silk, and she is a super cool character. I have all her comics lolol! They did say Cindy's name in the first spiderman movie though so...u never know!

I started playing the game with but work has prevented me from playing too much :(( I'm only at the beginning where Iron Man is collecting his armor haha

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Adele No GIF

how can a movie that came a few months before ENDGAME be worse then Thor: The Dark World:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Haha the first two thor movies are the worst. 

I thought captain marvel was fun and great, why didnt you like it?

I think the second one will be more epic now that the origin story is done with. Origin ones can be a bit slow and lackluster but this one had a good balance. Plus I find it set the stage for a lot of MCU factors.

6 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

She's a girl and she's strong too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

83e9540e7e76943e0df2689b1fcfcc54efbe2602

Brie is so unconfutable and uninteresting.   

she's literally the Keren of the MCU :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She portrayed Carol Danvers quite accurately if you ever read the comics. 

Let's just agree to disagree...

gina rodriguez hair flip GIF

Even though your wrong

not funny no GIF

It seems a lot of people that didnt like it were men who were uncomfortable with a strong woman and how it threatened their own masculinity.  

celine dion yes GIF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

She portrayed Carol Danvers quite accurately if you ever read the comics. 

Let's just agree to disagree...

gina rodriguez hair flip GIF

Even though your wrong

not funny no GIF

It seems a lot of people that didnt like it were men who were uncomfortable with a strong woman and how it threatened their own masculinity.  

celine dion yes GIF

actually; i OWN several CM comics. pre and post civil war. i love how they portried her with her MANTEL ILNESS. 

in the movie she was so entitled and C00CY it was annoying. if it was a men? what men in the mcu act like her?
maybe thor in  thor 1 or iron man in im2 but they change mid movie. 

EVEN THE RUSSO BROTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT WANT HER IN ENDGAME. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

BuT sHeS a StRoNg GiRl....... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: the only movie that is worse then CM is Mulan 2020.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

actually; i OWN several CM comics. pre and post civil war. i love how they portried her with her MANTEL ILNESS. 

in the movie she was so entitled and C00CY it was annoying. if it was a men? what men in the mcu act like her?
maybe thor in  thor 1 or iron man in im2 but they change mid movie. 

EVEN THE RUSSO BROTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT WANT HER IN ENDGAME. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

BuT sHeS a StRoNg GiRl....... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: the only movie that is worse then CM is Mulan 2020.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Right, okay boo. You do you.

i cant modern family GIF by HULU

Just want to point out that they did want her in endgame but they didnt want her to take away from the core original avengers as it was tying up eberything they started so they were being honored.

told you so love GIF by Abbey Luck

Sassy Beyonce GIF

• Love 1
3 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Adele No GIF

how can a movie that came a few months before ENDGAME be worse then Thor: The Dark World:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Your have the right to have your wrong opinion.

Captain Marvel was a fantastic fun film who captured the essence of who Carol Danvers is - and Carol is not a boring character shes awesome!

And from your other posts in this topic it seems your mixing up your feelings for fact - she was heavily wanted in Endgame, and she delivered extremely well in Endgame.

Carol Danvers is one of my favorite marvel characters and her movie did her justice and Brie did a fantastic job!

@UncannyX-Man2099 Ah sorry to hear, the game's campaign is really well done. Also some of Kate Bishops outfits have leaked details and from what i have read and scene shes going to be a fantastic addition to the games roster!

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Your have the right to have your wrong opinion.

Captain Marvel was a fantastic fun film who captured the essence of who Carol Danvers is - and Carol is not a boring character shes awesome!

And from your other posts in this topic it seems your mixing up your feelings for fact - she was heavily wanted in Endgame, and she delivered extremely well in Endgame.

Carol Danvers is one of my favorite marvel characters and her movie did her justice and Brie did a fantastic job!

@UncannyX-Man2099 Ah sorry to hear, the game's campaign is really well done. Also some of Kate Bishops outfits have leaked details and from what i have read and scene shes going to be a fantastic addition to the games roster!

Cant wait to see Kate in action!I've been staying away from leaks and spoilers haha

I think I'll take some time this week to finish the game. Is it a long story/game?

Also glad we both agree that Brie did a great job and portrayed Danvers perfectly  ;) haha

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Cant wait to see Kate in action!I've been staying away from leaks and spoilers haha

I think I'll take some time this week to finish the game. Is it a long story/game?

Also glad we both agree that Brie did a great job and portrayed Danvers perfectly  ;) haha

The campaign can take roughly 10-15hrs depending on what side activities you do then after the campaign is done you unlock the rest of the Multi-Player online content (which you can also do solo if you disable matchmaking, where you use the heroes instead of people).

But there's alot of side content in the game so if you decide to do that first then that will be longer and October is when the first dlc will be released (Kate)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block