I have questions for the people who don't like Beyoncé

Midnight

On 9/22/2020 at 3:17 PM, Korey said:

I do enjoy Beyonce but like others have stated I feel she is way overhyped. 

I still don’t understand how they gave her a writing credit on Silent Night. 

It does make you question when you see her name as a writing credit. 

Beyonce gets writers credit via a loophole from what I heard. Apparently, if you do all the arrangements to the song(vocal melody/ harmonies) which I have no doubt beyonce does on her own, then you can get writers credit. I'm not 100 percent sure, though.(still fact checking that) 

• Like 1

I like Beyoncé, sure, she’s not my favorite singer but she’s created some timeless bops: Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Irreplaceable, Halo, AND PERSONALLY I loved her self titled album + Lemonade. I love when artists are personal and vulnerable with their music. Beyoncé puts a lot of time and effort into her craft and I appreciate that. Also, Black Is King film + soundtrack were one of the most stunning and beautiful things I’ve seen and heard all year. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I like Beyoncé, sure, she’s not my favorite singer but she’s created some timeless bops: Baby Boy, Crazy In Love, Irreplaceable, Halo, AND PERSONALLY I loved her self titled album + Lemonade. I love when artists are personal and vulnerable with their music. Beyoncé puts a lot of time and effort into her craft and I appreciate that. Also, Black Is King film + soundtrack were one of the most stunning and beautiful things I’ve seen and heard all year. 

Also this

• Love 1

I don’t get the hate. I mean sure, if it’s not your favorite type of music, that’s fair.

But I feel like a lot of the complaints are about her perceived “attitude.“ All I see is confidence, and she has every reason to have it.

I remember hearing Lemonade the first night it came out and thinking it was an emotional journey that few other albums capture. I see some people saying the relationship trouble was a PR stunt, and if that is the case, I applaud her on her A+ acting skills. I’d actually be more impressed than I already am.

6Jrl.gif

• Love 2
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block