I have questions for the people who don't like Beyoncé

Midnight

anyways she barely cracks the hot 100 these days and her last #1 solo was in 2008 and that speaks for itself when it comes to her music.

she jumps on every song thats trending to get a lame #1 with her remixes as with ed sheerans and that megan girl

not even the fans buy it Lol i see her more as socialite these days too. you know she does something but you dont exactly what is since nobody buys, watches or listen

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her fans only worship her because she’s ‘Untouchable’ for the GP. She’s the epitome of “perfection” in the industry (Not for me, clearly) and the only people that stan her are the ones that think they’re perfection too. You know the type. Twinks with fat ***** and lips bigger than Kylie’s, festival girls that wear the most obnoxious pride outfits because it’s trendy to support LGBT right now.

Shes too comfortable making references to her queen status, always wearing an insane amount of bling, walking around with a stick and a crown with gold outfits and massive dresses that drag on the floor behind her. 

I preferred her when she was being the real Beyoncé, being an independent woman, telling people who run the world, and making people feel flawless. The second half of the self titled era until now has just been egotistical, elitist, and downright off putting.

Even Madonna and Cher do not act like Beyoncé, and they have a real reason to.

Beyonce is a great artist though, and is a good role model for people of colour worldwide, and has given lots of power to women over the years which is fantastic.

I just think her attitude is off putting and her fans are even worse 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Her fans only worship her because she’s ‘Untouchable’ for the GP. She’s the epitome of “perfection” in the industry (Not for me, clearly) and the only people that stan her are the ones that think they’re perfection too. You know the type. Twinks with fat ***** and lips bigger than Kylie’s, festival girls that wear the most obnoxious pride outfits because it’s trendy to support LGBT right now.

Shes too comfortable making references to her queen status, always wearing an insane amount of bling, walking around with a stick and a crown with gold outfits and massive dresses that drag on the floor behind her. 

I preferred her when she was being the real Beyoncé, being an independent woman, telling people who run the world, and making people feel flawless. The second half of the self titled era until now has just been egotistical, elitist, and downright off putting.

Beyonce is a great artist though, and is a good role model for people of colour worldwide, and has given lots of power to women over the years which is fantastic.

This!

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

People always like underestimating britney, thats why even for a decade she ruled by her own self, they are trying hard to put Beyonce over it when in fact, the numbers, charts, sales and impact are on Britney's side :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Today Beyonce impact is bigger than Britney, maybe because of the cship, maybe team Britney fault, we don't know (yet), and Beyonce and her team work really hard in visuals, tours, etc.. But in 00's there's no doubt who's bigger. 

• Like 1
Just now, oliveranto said:

Today Beyonce impact is bigger than Britney, maybe because of the cship, maybe team Britney fault, we don't know (yet), and Beyonce and her team work really hard in visuals, tours, etc.. But in 00's there's no doubt who's bigger. 

Yeah last decade her impact was bigger than Britney (even tho in total Britney wins since she influenced a WHOLE generation of popstars), but in the 00s nobody could take the crowd from Britney

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I like watching her live and listening to some of her songs but what you're saying is true. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

1. I don’t like her work. I think her albums are really weak. The only album I liked was Sasha..  90% tracks are good and I can still enjoy that album. Also I like “crazy in love”, “baby boy (prefer remix)” and “drunk in love”.. that’s it..

2. About being fake - she is.. she always was saying how came to that or this idea that turned out old or someone else’s.. 

she was saying that she wrote songs that turned out that she wasn’t.. you can see some songwriters interviews that are saying that she is buying songs from them and don’t give them a credit.. 

do you remember “if were a boy” drama? She was talking how she wrote that song with so “natural” emotions and it turned out that some other girl wrote that and you can even see it in YouTube.. 

3. she is egoistical - she is and even destiny’s child history is a good example..

4. She is overrated - everyone praises her. Basically her dad and her husband made that I guess.. she is a marketing girl. Right from the start of her carrier it was all about Beyoncé (I mena in DC). She was placed in market as a only live performer when she uses prerecord vocals and lypaincs but even lypsyncing  on inauguration wasn’t a hit for her. If there would be Britney - they will shade her for a rest of her life. Her dancing skills aren’t as good as they show.. her shows aren’t as good as it should.. her personality isn’t as good as they say (I don’t know her but at least I know that she lies and like to be credited for things that others did/do)..

5. Things other say - I don’t know facts but they say she was buying awards, paying media to praise her And shade her competitors and stuff like that.. We can’t be sure but time to time I think that way too cause she really is overrated for me lol

——————————-

p.s. I remembered that I liked also “listen” and duet with “shakira”..

p.s.s. I don’t hate her but I’m not interested in her.. time to time just checking if she has released a good album but after and before “I’m Sasha fierce”  But nope it’s her only good album..

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block