[Leak] New version of the Curious commercial

CJMCH

21 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

it is!

I like it, but of course Britney wasn't able to record it and they used a body double.

They used a body double for the one scene where shes running cuz of her baby bump, she filmed her other scenes...using a body double for a 2 second scene isnt why the commercial was crap. Cheers tho on having ur wrong opinion

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Who said the commercial was scrapped? They used a body double for the whole shoot because she was already pregnant, she didn't record anything for Fantasy. The close up scenes are outtakes from the Curious commercial and the promotional poster was done with an unused picture by Patrick Demarchelier, also done for Curious.

jCeIXee.png

xVM2bKA.png

Noone said anything about being scrapped. That first sentence is as far as i got in ur reply because now ur just makin **** up. Later weirdo

13 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Who said the commercial was scrapped? They used a body double for the whole shoot because she was already pregnant, she didn't record anything for Fantasy. The close up scenes are outtakes from the Curious commercial and the promotional poster was done with an unused picture by Patrick Demarchelier, also done for Curious.

jCeIXee.png

xVM2bKA.png

You're totally right. Thanks for sharing these vids and info, I find them truly fascinating tbh :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

They both are epic.. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

This!

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

You're totally right. Thanks for sharing these vids and info, I find them truly fascinating tbh :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::wink_britney_everytime_white:

Thank YOU! Here's the first version with the "Britney + Kevin" theme in better quality where I took the pics from:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This!

Thank YOU! Here's the first version with the "Britney + Kevin" theme in better quality where I took the pics from:

oh wow, it's still the same commercial but it has like a different vibe depending on the music. love it.

btw... you think them leaving the stand in's face visible was on purpose? They could've at least tried to splice in Britney's face... or blur that other girl's out... I mean the double's face is totally visible on screen lol

anyway, fascinating! <3 Britney Spears GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1
  • Like 1