Do You Guys Wear Glasses?

Towelney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wore contacts for 6 years. The clear and disposable ones that last for a month and replace them monthly for years and when I run out of stock at home, I'd go to school without them and be blind. I was 300 on my left and 275 on my right.

I had lasik eye surgery in 2016 and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I don't know why I put up with wearing contacts for how many years. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I have glasses because I'm near-sighted (almost -2 in both eyes), but I only wear them during lectures when I need to see what's on the screen. Other than that, I don't wear them at all because they're annoying, and I look better without them. Plus, I'm used to not seeing stuff. Doesn't really impair my day to day life. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Same Page GIF by E!

Just now, Roxxy said:

I am an advocate for LES! Any Eye Companies, if you're watching! I'd do it for free! I really love talking about getting lasik because it really revolutionized my world. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I'm so jealous you've already got it done!

I need to properly look into it and just get it booked in! I'll probably end up going to the one my friend went to in London :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wore contacts for 6 years. The clear and disposable ones that last for a month and replace them monthly for years and when I run out of stock at home, I'd go to school without them and be blind. I was 300 on my left and 275 on my right.

I had lasik eye surgery in 2016 and it was one of the best decisions of my life. I don't know why I put up with wearing contacts for how many years. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

they wont perform lasic surgery on me because my prescription is super low :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: ********* :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm so jealous you've already got it done!

I need to properly look into it and just get it booked in! I'll probably end up going to the one my friend went to in London

You should! It's actually really simple and it's not as scary as it looks/sounds. There's a little pain and discomfort but it's not so bad. It's just laser and you don't feel anything. Except for when they slice that thin layer of skin on your eyeball, that I felt. And after 45 mins, it's done. You'll wear clear goggles for 2 weeks. You're advised to avoid the bright lights of TV and mobile devices. No make up (not that I need it). And you have to keep lubricating (LOL) with eye drops.

The only downside of lasik is that I feel like my eyes are more sensitive with bright lights. or maybe cause my eye sight is just so clear now. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Archived