Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

13 hours ago, MM0219 said:

There's no link? But anyway the Yang Twins are ****. They were completely unnecessary on Boom Boom. 

They were definitely not unnecessary on Boom boom without them that song would have sucked. Plus she may not be out right racist or publicly racist, but she still may have some internalized racism from her upbringing in the south, I see it like the gay problem with her, she uses them for image but talks about them in stereotypes. She wanted urban, so she saw Yin yang twins as urban. Just some of her quotes, she’s never been sensitive when it comes to race and the LGBT+ community...her comment about always loving Latinos because they are like bad boys that her father wouldn’t let her go out with and gay guys being somewhat like girls. She also played a runaway slave on SNL with a “black accent”and black*face, how she thought that was ok is beyond me. She also mocked the Spanish language in a interview. I’m honestly shocked cancel culture hasn’t gotten to her yet. She’s given them so much racist and homophobic material over the years. Down vote me all you want but it says more about you.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
33 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

They were definitely not unnecessary on Boom boom without them that song would have sucked. Plus she may not be out right racist or publicly racist, but she still may have some internalized racism from her upbringing in the south, I see it like the gay problem with her, she uses them for image but talks about them in stereotypes. She wanted urban, so she saw Yin yang twins as urban. Honestly though I believe it. Just some of her quotes, she’s never been sensitive when it comes to race and the LGBT+ community...her comment about always loving Latinos because they are like bad boys that her father wouldn’t let her go out with and gay guys being somewhat like girls.

exactly 1 and the scandal at the Brazilian festival where she forgot that the mic was on and talked bad about this country! sorry but without fame Britney would live in a trailer park! so you all have  a seat