Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court Justice and trailblazer of gender equality, has died

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Half of gays support Trump.  Everyone doesn’t have to think like you bigot. Instead of focusing on Knowing your audience, why don’t you focusing on Knowing thyself.  Stop trying to squish the world into your small box that reflects your miopic views and open your mind to new information every once in a while.  It’ll do you good. It’s the cure to that narcissism you seem to be wearing so proudly.

That's not true. The only group in society that supports trump is straight white folk of a certain age.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Half of gays support Trump.  Everyone doesn’t have to think like you bigot. Instead of focusing on Knowing your audience, why don’t you focusing on Knowing thyself.  Stop trying to squish the world into your small box that reflects your miopic views and open your mind to new information every once in a while.  It’ll do you good. It’s the cure to that narcissism you seem to be wearing so proudly.

Omg so a troll. I love it. Continue .... I never trust a narcissist but they love me ;)

6 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

PS I once did a grassroots marketing campaign for a music label and they made us create accounts on forums to promote acts. Pretty sure Puerto Rico finest who joined in June has some agenda ... if you look at their post history @Jordan Miller. Freedom of speech I guess 

Liberals think anyone who disagrees with them is a Russian bot.  Who am I promoting? Trump?  Hell yea because I authentically believe in the work he’s doing and think he’s the ****.  Besides that, I don’t need to convince anyone that liberals are evil.  Your party is doing that well enough on your own.

3 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Liberals think anyone who disagrees with them is a Russian bot.  Who am I promoting? Trump?  Hell yea because I authentically believe in the work he’s doing and think he’s the ****.  Besides that, I don’t need to convince anyone that liberals are evil.  Your party is doing that well enough on your own.

In the words of the woman who won the popular vote “Delete your account”

see you in November ... $50 bucks you disappear when Trump loses. Hope they’re paying you decent coin.

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

see you in November ... $50 bucks you disappear when Trump loses. Hope they’re paying you decent coin.

I’ve been following breathe heavy since born this way.  I only joined a few months ago because Jordan locked the news portion for subscribers only.  

Why would I disappear after the election and miss all the delicious liberal meltdowns that will ensue on this site and miss the chance to laugh at all the crying celebrities who don’t have cover to fly with Epstein or r*** their costars while they hawk Chinese propaganda anymore?  I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

We all know she stole the popular vote with ballot harvesting, mail-in voting, and illegals voting.  All it takes to vote in Cali is a drivers license and illegals are issued drivers licenses in Cali.  She didn’t even win the popular vote by much, not that it matters.  This is an electoral college election.  If the popular vote mattered, Obama would never have even been president, since Hillary beat him with the popular vote in the primaries.  Congrats on winning the popular vote, but if she wanted to win the actual election she should’ve campaigned more in battleground states.  I guess she felt like she didn’t have to because the lying polls were going to backup all the cheating they had planned.  I guess they didn’t cheat enough. 
:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

21 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I’ve been following breathe heavy since born this way.  I only joined a few months ago because Jordan locked the news portion for subscribers only.  

Why would I disappear after the election and miss all the delicious liberal meltdowns that will ensue on this site and miss the chance to laugh at all the crying celebrities who don’t have cover to fly with Epstein or r*** their costars while they hawk Chinese propaganda anymore?  I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Since Born this way ?! This is a Britney forum primarily and definitely was only a Britney forum back during born this way. Lol! Aww you tried. 

10 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Since Born this way ?! This is a Britney forum primarily and definitely was only a Britney forum back during born this way. Lol! Aww you tried. 

🙄 so then Femme Fatale, which came out around the same time.  I don't remember exactly when Jordan switched over to general pop, but I followed a bunch of pop sites, and there were Gaga posts here about Gaga copying Britney’s release schedule. 

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Um can we stop with the labeling

not every republican is a trump supporter

Not all people who have any type of deferring views than the average Trump supporter is an automatic “evil” liberal 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block