My Aaron Carter "sensual" level just shot up so high after checking the mail today

VCTR
Message added by Jordan Miller

Visit the BreatheHeavy merch store (for registered Exhalers only)!

What's your Aaron Carter "sensual" level today?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Now that I'm fired up... just want to say how much fun it is to create BH apparel. 

I haven't promoted the merch store that much just yet because it's available only to registered members. However, soon guests will be able to view the store! Then I'll really go ham in promoting the merch. 

Sooo many cool things in the works for the fall. 

Bringing back a few designs plus new items. Sneak peek: BH sweatpants with a new logo. I'm wearing them right now. Honestly, one of the best items we've ever had. It comes in navy and grey. Sweatpants season :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And Exhale face masks v v soon too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I've said too much. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But thank you for brightening my already great day 🙏 

you better ship to Europe and it better not cost a ******* Kidney :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 4
  • Leader
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

you better ship to Europe and it better not cost a ******* Kidney :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We do ship to Europe and it will be standard shipping prices because one of the production facilities is based in Europe. So if you are in the US and order, the US facility makes it. If you're in Europe, the European location makes it (in other words, shipping rates are low as a result) :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Now that I'm fired up... just want to say how much fun it is to create BH apparel. 

I haven't promoted the merch store that much just yet because it's available only to registered members. However, soon guests will be able to view the store! Then I'll really go ham in promoting the merch. 

Sooo many cool things in the works for the fall. 

Bringing back a few designs plus new items. Sneak peek: BH sweatpants with a new logo. I'm wearing them right now. Honestly, one of the best items we've ever had. It comes in navy and grey. Sweatpants season :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And Exhale face masks v v soon too :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I've said too much. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But thank you for brightening my already great day 🙏 

so excited to see!!

I'm especially excited for the face masks :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

We do ship to Europe and it will be standard shipping prices because one of the production facilities is based in Europe. So if you are in the US and order, the US facility makes it. If you're in Europe, the European location makes it (in other words, shipping rates are low as a result) :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Omg yes :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Those are the magic words I wanted to hear. Lemme know if you ever come to Europe, I will show you around :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block