Five reasons to watch the new Anitta + Cardi B's new "Me Gusta" MV

cchenbag

Hey gurls 

so, Anitta is a Brazilian singer and she’s already done some collabs with Madonna, Maluma, J Balvin, Iggy azalea, snoop dog and a few others. 

today she released her new MV and I’m dying for the fashion and I’m here to give u guys 5 reasons to watch it. 

1. Anitta shot the video b4 the pandemics in front a church in Bahia and she brought several trans women and drags with different colours that represent the gay flag. The northeastern states in Brazil have high numbers when it comes to trans women abuse 

2- Cardi was added last minute by Ryan Tedder as a surprise to Anitta (they have more songs to come). The added her perfectly to the scenes (Madonna better learn after that Nicky minaj cameo on a TV screen in ***** I’m Madonna) 

3- the FASHION, Oh the ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA 

4- the music talks about female empowerment 

5- they are set to perform at Jimmy fallon ❤️ Hope u guys like it 

you can watch the video at the link below

anitta-ca.jpg.f5fa86eef0cba5401294ac50b67f8d39.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block