What is your relationship status?

Slayer

I’m coming up to my very first anniversary ever! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

before then I was defo the user on here who said on this thread that they in love with someone else and sleeping around. Eventually you get over it and don’t even realise it so I’m rooting for all you singletons being Young 2003 Britney is not a mood it is an attitude to life and embrace it :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: it’s good when your dad doesn’t control your life. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I’m single for 22 years (I’m 22 btw)awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle and I don’t know how would it like to be in a relationship. I’m happy with being single but at the same time sometimes i wanna feel the love that I’ve never experienced before. I flirted so many times but I couldn’t take it on higher level. Buuut on the other hand the responsibility that comes with a relationship is always scares me, it feels like I can’t take it. Because when you're single you’re on your own you don’t think for two. 

IDK. I've been single for 2 years, I lived with an abusive guy for years and since then I'm afraid of having a new boyfriend. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: I have a lot of messages on my phone like @Roxxy said, from men wanting to have a relationship with me and I just want to be alone. So I go around and kiss people and have fun. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I wanted to date a woman now actually :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block