What is your relationship status?

Slayer

I am SINGLE. I do long for the day that I will marry my wife and have a couple of kids, maybe 3! 😁When that happens I'll thank God for that day which I thought would never come true due to a few factors that I struggle with right now. I am building myself up as a young, capable, and responsible man so when the time comes, I'll be ready!😊

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

My relationship status is... divorced and I have custody of our dog, Barbie. My IG DMs are full, my WhatsApp is full of unread messages from guys i've dated in the past trynna get it with me, and as of writing I have 18 Exhale husbands - and I think i'm ok.

But really, i'm single. I need duck. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I better be one of those 18, or at least on track to become the 19th 

• Love 1

I’m single and perfectly happy. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Relationships are nice but I can’t imagine living with someone.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I’ve worked so hard and don’t want to compromise on small things like how I decorate my home and what I cook.

I want everything to be 100% how I want it to be in my little habitat.

Also, I believe being able to spend some time with myself every day is very important for my mental health. Imagine there’s someone with you all the time. I’d go crazy. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Idk maybe someday I’ll find someone that’s compatible with me. But for now I don’t see how somebody other than myself can contribute to more happiness in my life.:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm single and I'm very happy like that. Not even looking for a relationship, moreover, im pretty sure I'll never even marry because i like being alone and never having to compromise anything. I am a certified **** though, that's as far as attachment goes for me :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Maybe I'll just marry someones dicck, can one do that? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Omg @Roxxyyoure back :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block