What is Britney’s creepiest song?

Urbanney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version of Rebellion:

And this demo:

And a little bit 911.

And I found this Rebellion fanmade video. Actually, it is from a French artist called Maître Gims and the song is called:"Le prix à payer" (the price to pay).A LOT remains me of Brit. Like the stuff with the paid paparazzi.And that her record label chooses her album cover (just think about the "Glory" mess). And then Britney posted her own Glory cover. Can you imagine how incredibly strong Britney must be to pissing these people on the leg?

unpopular opinion, but besides the ones you all named, I think perfume is kinda creepy? like the whole make her smell my perfume, mark my territory, and the leaked images from the video where it looks like she's been beated up and she's holding a gun, really what kind of messed up relationship was that?! 

16 minutes ago, Richie said:

unpopular opinion, but besides the ones you all named, I think perfume is kinda creepy? like the whole make her smell my perfume, mark my territory, and the leaked images from the video where it looks like she's been beated up and she's holding a gun, really what kind of messed up relationship was that?! 

In the original video, Brit plays a hitman. Here you can inform yourself  about the concept:

But was is really creepy is the connection between Gimme More and Perfume original music video.Is the mysterious men always the same? And then the man in her backdrop videos from her Femme Fatale tour who tries to catch her. For whom he stand for? Kevin? Does it mean then he was good to her but her team and family destroyed it? I mean they don´t want her to have their own family. When she married Jason they immediately intervene and get her divorced. She always said, when she has her own family that´s it. She will not focus on making music anymore. And when she was with Kevin, she cuts all of her contacts. Family, friends, business. But on the other hand, it could be they wanted that she was with him to destroy her. Britney´s life is like a thriller.

Archived