What is Britney’s creepiest song?

Urbanney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never found Mona Lisa creepy, probably because I didn't pay attention to the lyrics and wasn't aware of the backstory when I listened to it for the first time. Mysterious yes, but not creepy. 

I think My Prerogative is creepy though, mostly because of the video. That black wedding seems... vaguely satanic :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Lyrics wise Lucky and Overprotective because of how prophetic they were. But even before the conservatorship it didn't make sense to me that she was overprotected and yet... she was singing about being overprotected. It's like hiding something in plain sight, which makes me think of conspiracy theories.

Edit: I don't know if remixes count but... 

• piece of me: Her vocals are layered, chopped and pitch shifted so much that you can't even tell how many voices are singing at the same time and when you combine this with the lyrics where she is asking "are you seriously wanting to be like me?" :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
  • Mannequin: The lyrics are very non-Britney and overall quite experimental song
  • Breathe on me: I love the song but there's something creepy about it, especially the bridge :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 
  • 3: The stem layer called "indian" creeps me out lol

Archived