What are your favourite music videos?

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

And you downvoting @blackoutbixxh commented just added fire to your clownery 

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

They only said it after I pointed it out.  That’s called influence honey.  Kiss the ring.

I can assure you I did not. I don’t have time to read through everyone’s comments, especially users I don’t know or care for :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I've only ever heard good songs from them :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: have you got any more suggestions from them?

I'd say try listening to their second studio album, What Is Love?, one of my all time favorite LP's. 

It has the popular singles like Symphony, Rockabye, and Solo but still has some of the tracks I thoroughly enjoyed like Last Goodbye, Should've Known Better, Mama, Nowhere, Tears and Out At Night:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Albert Aspera said:

I'd say try listening to their second studio album, What Is Love?, one of my all time favorite LP's. 

It has the popular singles like Symphony, Rockabye, and Solo but still has some of the tracks I thoroughly enjoyed like Last Goodbye, Should've Known Better, Mama, Nowhere, Tears and Out At Night:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Ooh okay thank you! :)

• Love 1

Late, but some of mine are: 

Britney: Crazy, Oops, Stronger, Overprotected Darkchild, Boys, ILRNR, MATM, Toxic, My Prerogative, Womanizer, Radar, Work *****, Slumber Party

Christina: Come On Over, Dirrty, Lady Marmalade, Ain’t No Other Man

Nsync: It’s Gonna Be Me, Pop 

Eminem: Without Me, The Real Slim Shady

Lady Gaga: Judas

Panic! At the Disco: I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Emperor’s New Clothes, Don’t Threaten Me With a Good Time, Hallelujah, This Is Gospel, Say Amen

Taylor Swift: Our Song, Look What You Made Me Do 

Dream: He Loves U Not 

Mandy Moore: In My Pocket 

Jessica Simpson: I Think I’m In Love With You, A Public Affair, These Boots Are Made For Walking 

Jennifer Lopez: If You Had My Love, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, I’m Glad, El Anillo 

Michael Jackson: Thriller 

Dua Lipa: New Rules 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Late, but some of mine are: 

Britney: Crazy, Oops, Stronger, Overprotected Darkchild, Boys, ILRNR, MATM, Toxic, My Prerogative, Womanizer, Radar, Work *****, Slumber Party

Christina: Come On Over, Dirrty, Lady Marmalade, Ain’t No Other Man

Nsync: It’s Gonna Be Me, Pop 

Eminem: Without Me, The Real Slim Shady

Lady Gaga: Judas

Panic! At the Disco: I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Emperor’s New Clothes, Don’t Threaten Me With a Good Time, Hallelujah, This Is Gospel, Say Amen

Taylor Swift: Our Song, Look What You Made Me Do 

Dream: He Loves U Not 

Mandy Moore: In My Pocket 

Jessica Simpson: I Think I’m In Love With You, A Public Affair, These Boots Are Made For Walking 

Jennifer Lopez: If You Had My Love, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, I’m Glad, El Anillo 

Michael Jackson: Thriller 

Dua Lipa: New Rules 

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I love this selection :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
My all-time favorite videos are:

- I'm Slave 4 U - Britney Spears
- Me Against the Music - Britney Spears
- You Drive Me (Crazy) - Britney Spears
- Stronger - Britney Spears
- Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears
- Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
- I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
- Turn Off The Light - Nelly Furtado
- Sorry - Madonna
- In the End - Linkin Park
- Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
- We Are All Made of Stars - Moby
- Play - Jennifer Lopez
- Waiting for Tonight - Jennifer Lopez
- Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink
- Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
- Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
- Crazy In Love - Beyoncé 
- Come Into My World - Kylie Minogue
- Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
- POP - *NSYNC
- Buttons - The *****cat Dolls
- One More Time - Daft unk
- Rhythm Divine - Enrique Iglesias
- Private Emotion - Ricky Martin
- In My Place - Coldplay
- Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
- Sk8er Boi- Avril Lavigne
- I'm with You - Avril Lavigne
- Without Me - Eminem
- Hands Clean - Alanis Morissette
- Inevitable - Shakira
- Jaded - Aerosmith
- Don't Tell Me - Madonna
... And many more like that.

And this is ICONIC.
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods

Man this is so hard since I have alot, so I'll just write them down:

Crazy For You, Lucky Star, Into The Groove and Dress You Up - Madonna

Sometimes, BTMYH, BOMT, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Stronger, Oops, Lucky, I'm A Slave 4 U, Overprotected, Womanizer, Gimme More, If U Seek Amy and Slumber Party- Britney

The Way You Make Me Feel and Remember The Time - MJ

Fantasy, Dreamlover, Heartbreaker, I Still Believe, We Belong Together- Mariah Carey

Saving All My Love For You, How Will I Know, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, I Will Always Love You, Run To You and I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston

Tim Mcgraw, Teardrops On My Guitar, Our Song, You Belong With Me, Mine, Back To December, 22, Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams, Style, Out Of The Woods, Look What You Made Me Do, Lover and The Man - Taylor Swift

Naturally, A Year Without Rain, Hit The Lights, Who Says, Birthday, Good For You, Hands To Myself and Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez

And I'll stop right here since I already said alot

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Man this is so hard since I have alot, so I'll just write them down:

Crazy For You, Lucky Star, Into The Groove and Dress You Up - Madonna

Sometimes, BTMYH, BOMT, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Stronger, Oops, Lucky, I'm A Slave 4 U, Overprotected, Womanizer, Gimme More, If U Seek Amy and Slumber Party- Britney

The Way You Make Me Feel and Remember The Time - MJ

Fantasy, Dreamlover, Heartbreaker, I Still Believe, We Belong Together- Mariah Carey

Saving All My Love For You, How Will I Know, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, I Will Always Love You, Run To You and I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston

Tim Mcgraw, Teardrops On My Guitar, Our Song, You Belong With Me, Mine, Back To December, 22, Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams, Style, Out Of The Woods, Look What You Made Me Do, Lover and The Man - Taylor Swift

Naturally, A Year Without Rain, Hit The Lights, Who Says, Birthday, Good For You, Hands To Myself and Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez

And I'll stop right here since I already said alot

Love these choices :)

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block