What are your favourite music videos?

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

omg I'm the best brings back so many memories :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

It was so revolutionary tbh :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 2NE1 got done so dirty its insane, they could have conquered the world way before Blackpink but ******* YG and their obsession with fresh and young screwed them over

• Super Mods
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

one of them got so much plastic surgery tho :orangu_orangutan_ape: she keeps changing look everytime i see her

Park Bom lmfao, shes my fave. But yeah, she overdid it with plastic. Ironically enough, she's the only one that has a stable career as a solo act right now. CL barely got out of her contract, Dara is basically just doing shows on tv and Minzy got ****d over by her new label as well. Park Bom got into a label that's dedicated to her only and is actually charting well :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Park Bom lmfao, shes my fave. But yeah, she overdid it with plastic. Ironically enough, she's the only one that has a stable career as a solo act right now. CL barely got out of her contract, Dara is basically just doing shows on tv and Minzy got ****d over by her new label as well. Park Bom got into a label that's dedicated to her only and is actually charting well :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

oh wow that is good for her. One of my friends looks like her with makeup on, it's crazy haha but i am glad she is charting and doing well

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I tried to pick ones that aren't Britney - obviously a lot of her videos are masterpieces and favourites of mine. I could go on and on. I love music videos. 

Love this list!

All Hands On Deck was amazing Tinashe went off! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Everybody is a classic but I don't think I've ever properly watched the video it's good

Loved the Gossip Folks video

I Think I'm In Love was cute, it was serving Mariah - Fantasy vibes :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block