Lady Gaga reveals her intrusive thoughts with suicide and her mental health hurdles in new interview with CBS Sunday Morning: watch

Jordan Miller

On 9/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, Lukas1896 said:

I'm starting to get sick of her using the same narrative and talking about her mental health since 2010... I applaud her for being brave, but why is she talking about this in EVERY interview? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Maybe she could for example help our girl Brit and post something about #FreeBritney :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:, or at least acknowledge that Britney is in a very bad situation FOR ONCE... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: instead of always talking about herself... Don't get me wrong - I love Gaga and I love when someone is being honest about their mental health. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: The issue is that she is using this narrative in 99% of her interviews... :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Not everything is about our fave.  Maybe try not being so... pressed?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mythology said:

Not everything is about our fave.  Maybe try not being so... pressed?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

but Gaga love to say that she is a Britney fan, yet she does not care that Britney is in such a bad and scary situation? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

If she is such a advocate for mental health - shouldn't she say something about Britney? and help her by using her huge platform? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

This is not about some silly music thing, or about "our fave" - Britney is in a real DANGER. She is in a situation that is unacceptable and so disgusting, that one day people will look back at it and they will be so grossed out that this abuse was even happening... I just hope that Britney will come out of this alive, cause those are not jokes, this is not just being "pressed". :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

7 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

but Gaga love to say that she is a Britney fan, yet she does not care that Britney is in such a bad and scary situation? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

If she is such a advocate for mental health - shouldn't she say something about Britney? and help her by using her huge platform? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

This is not about some silly music thing, or about "our fave" - Britney is in a real DANGER. She is in a situation that is unacceptable and so disgusting, that one day people will look back at it and they will be so grossed out that this abuse was even happening... I just hope that Britney will come out of this alive, cause those are not jokes, this is not just being "pressed". :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Lmfaoo you just completely missed the point entirely:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block