Anybody Else Here For B To Make Her Comeback Song "I Feel Love" By Donna Summer?

SumoCyco2017

Especially if it was this 8 minute version? MV for this extended version too???!!! Im gagging on my cotton mouth with this in my head. Matter of fact can we just get a seamless disco work of art ala Kylie Fever album(because it seemed like the songs just bled into one another, so beautiful. But i do need Brit to cover this Donna jam, and itd be a wink to the BArmy since shes known we have been here this whole time. I need sleep

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legit im not here for the sam smith cover. And regarding the high range yea j get what ur saying legit, but its very much a genre she has not given us at all, or at least any of the leaks etc and i dont think the song would sound any worse if her *******ed yelling loveeeeeee was in a lower register, just gotta hit that stride in length. Its literally the follow up to Breathe On Me. Or Touch of My Hand since ive always envisioned Donna laying there on one of those fainting couches in the recording booth with the mic danhling right over her mouth as she gets her box munched, belting out those long notes with the multiple big finales. If u have never smoked a blunt and just listened to this track for 45 min straight admiring the wicked genius of this beat and her vocals, i strongly recommend it

I feel love is for sure one of the most groundbreaking and innovative songs of all time, which completely revolutionized pop and disco music, and it still sounds as fresh as 1976, and if Britney did an album like Bad Girls x Fever, it really would be amazing!

15 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I Personally preferer Britney to make more Europe-Dance influenced songs like in ITZ which are (some might say) very close to modern disco 

Agree! Britney should make such a album with a more euro-disco and dance influence since her best records (ITZ and Blackout) are itself, electro, euro dance albums

I can already imagine Britney as a mega-huge phenomenon female act, if she was a disco act in the late 70s :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

26 minutes ago, nwonder said:

The original is immaculate and we don’t need a cover.

Plus, I’d rather Brit not jump on the disco bandwagon 

But Britney IS the exception because she has always had ONE disco/dance song in her album, especially in times when it was dead and regarded a un-cool genre, and she has always the genre of disco and dance amazingly, considering Heaven on earth being the best song of Blackout, was a disco song

She NEEDS to do a disco album. Period

I get what y’all are saying and I agree. But regardless of a few techno/disco-ish songs in her repertoire, It’s still ‘trendy’ right now and I’d personally  prefer If she didn’t follow the herd (...she’d do it the best although  ofc). She’s a pop innovator. Ya know :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Nonetheless I think the B10 sound (if we ever get one) will be something unexpected and left field  given her current situation. 

Whether she goes down then disco route or whatever sound she comes up with Im thirsty for new (cshipless) music 

There’s nothing wrong with covers if they change it up and put their own spin on it (ie. My Prerogative, Toms Diner) or if nobody has ever really heard the original in the first place (ie. Out from Under) but I’m not here for Britney to cover a song and basically just do Donna Summer karaoke. Also, Britney does not have the range without a lot of digital assistance to sing I Feel Love, which for me means she just shouldn’t do it. It won’t be a patch on the original so why bother?

Also, production wise - Heaven On Earth is basically a rip-off of I Feel Love. 

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

As much as I love Donna Summer, I'm not sure if her songs fit her voice :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

But like really, no tea no shade, it's a mystery - she needs to start using her real voice more so I can have an opinion on this :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Britney’s “real voice” couldn’t pull this off either. I swear Idk why y’all act like she can secretly sing like Mariah wlsldkskfjsks

britney’s “real voice” is pretty deep, her falsetto is more in line of what we know of her “studio voice” as. Even then, she vocally couldn’t do it I think. Heaven on Earth, IMO, was the best way to pay homage to this song. Also I really don’t wanna hear her take on the trend of 80s music (unless it’s an album of 80s covers. Imagine her cover of Control?). If anything I think her comeback would be extremely successful if she did a very late 90s/early 2000s Max Martin-style song ala Baby/Oops. It’d be a really cool callback to those times and even cooler to hear how she’d update the sound to make it fit in with today’s music 

Archived