I need your help my new B-Mix!

JackSProductions

Hey guys :) 
For my YouTube channel (JackSProductions) I’m planning on making a huge Britney Megamix but I don’t want it to be like the rest. Such as the intro with BOMT and ending with Toxic. It works, but gets a bit stale after a while!

I want you guys to choose any songs from Britney’s discography which you would want to be included in the Megamix. This could be album tracks, B-sides, remixes and even some unreleased tracks!

Let me know :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Hey guys :) 
For my YouTube channel (JackSProductions) I’m planning on making a huge Britney Megamix but I don’t want it to be like the rest. Such as the intro with BOMT and ending with Toxic. It works, but gets a bit stale after a while!

I want you guys to choose any songs from Britney’s discography which you would want to be included in the Megamix. This could be album tracks, B-sides, remixes and even some unreleased tracks!

Let me know :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I have one song I strongly recommend if any: SODA POP! And I cant wait to hear your new mix! - mashup layerings of two songs and/or sound bites from other songs interluding are really good to freshen and add the excitement too :) 

I would try more obscure songs. Like the singles and unreleased stuff no one knows  and mix it into her main singles like lil teases how idk lol but a real fan I feel would glee at hearing stuff only hardcore fans know if it was done well. 

like. 911/abroad/kiss you all over/the answer /and then we kiss/ trouble /make me radio edit no g eazy / sippin on. 

and that’s if u can find decent audio clips for some unreleased songs

just an idea! Hope it comes out good! 🙆🏻‍♀️

4 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I would try more obscure songs. Like the singles and unreleased stuff no one knows  and mix it into her main singles like lil teases how idk lol but a real fan I feel would glee at hearing stuff only hardcore fans know if it was done well. 

like. 911/abroad/kiss you all over/the answer /and then we kiss/ trouble /make me radio edit no g eazy / sippin on. 

and that’s if u can find decent audio clips for some unreleased songs

just an idea! Hope it comes out good! 🙆🏻‍♀️

This is what I’m planning on doing. Like little segments in with the well known GP songs. Like adlibs and stems here and there :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived