I wonder where Larry is in all this.

Derrick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont accept any positive narratives in the future about him. Larry has known Britney since she was a child but she has always been a source of money for him. And if she wasn't (a source of money) from the beginning, he sold himself at some point. He was always a soldier on the team (or has it been for many years).

Remember that he was with Britney at the parties where she was most exposed. Remember that he partnered with Lou Taylor in an attempt to put Lindsay Lohan on a cship with the speech "he is like a father to Britney so it will be good for Lindsay". Remember that he exposed Britney as a narcissistic person to R Garay bc that was the narrative he wanted in the media. And many other things.

He certainly acted silently for many years to make cship's plans work. He's a soldier for Lou. And now he is silent as he has always been.

Larry was the one allegedly ready to throw Britney back on stage after the “wellness” break last year. 

It’s naive to believe he wasent apart of this media game. He set up a lot of these narratives of Britney in the media. I do believe Britney has a better relationship with Larry than her dad James. But they both have the same tendency to act aggressive (in their own way) when Britney is not under their control or does what they want.

IMO I don’t think he is good for her anymore. He did his job but it’s over. If Britney just wants to be semi retired, have another baby then release a 10th album of songs she wants to do then that’s her prerogative. I don’t see Larry ever being on board with that. A documentary that exposes the c-ship will not be positive to anyone in the c-ship including Larry. 

7 hours ago, Forever22 said:

He did his job but it’s over.

What job? be very controlling and not let her grow on a professional / personal level? Tired of this narrative, he has always been a  bad rock in her career, tired of this person taking credit for something that is not theirs. He was lucky to meet Britney first but that's it.

Archived