I wonder where Larry is in all this.

Derrick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Britney fired him or at least I thought. He kind of spilled and helped propel this situation. Let’s face it. If Larry hadn’t said Britney might never perform again most fans wouldn’t have freaked out and started taking #FreeBritney seriously. I swear around that time is when it really picked up. So he might have gaslit us and tbh its kind of smart of him. If he ever wants to rep Brit and make money again she does have to work lol. 

Its all business and I personally don’t want him representing Britney anymore. He knows he has made more than enough off her so I doubt he cares.

15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Here 

Awww his mask. 

"Brit" still promotes his flop clients like Kim Petras...

nothing changed. 

I was about to post her! It seems he just spends time with his wife(who was Britney's make up artis once I read somewhere), travels a lot, spends time with his family but it does not seem he is doing something professionally. 

I have mixed feelings about Larry but I really doubt he is as bad as Jamie ans Lou. 

59 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I was about to post her! It seems he just spends time with his wife(who was Britney's make up artis once I read somewhere), travels a lot, spends time with his family but it does not seem he is doing something professionally. 

I have mixed feelings about Larry but I really doubt he is as bad as Jamie ans Lou. 

Now that u mentioned, I think I remember something about her doing Britney makeup.

Seeing her Instagram, I wouldn't doubt she was the one who taught Britney "yoga moves".

Archived