entertainment tonight and lawyers **** on the freebritney movement

thenight isstillyoung

Of course they leave out the reason why kevn has 70% custody and don't mention lou taylor, nor do they mention alcoholic toothless violent jamie and his abuse of the boys. they do find the time to interview kflop's lawyer, who seems to want the conservatorship to continue as is. they show another lady saying britney needs to prepare for it to go on indefinitely. flood the comments to show your displeasement. :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This wasn’t as negative as I was expecting it to be, unfortunately some outlets will sweep the important info under the rug to continue a certain narrative, most likely cuz there in Jamie/Lou’s pocket, we all know this.

As for the movement having an affect on the judge, I know I didn’t expect it to, I would imagine the judge has to remain impartial, according to that one chick on twitter, the judge isn’t even allowed to investigate herself, she has to go by what the lawyers give her. It’s obvious this movement is what gave Britney the courage to fight and caused Ingham to start fighting for her, that is what matters.

6 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

Of course they leave out the reason why kevn has 70% custody and don't mention lou taylor, nor do they mention alcoholic toothless violent jamie and his abuse of the boys. they do find the time to interview kflop's lawyer, who seems to want the conservatorship to continue as is. they show another lady saying britney needs to prepare for it to go on indefinitely. flood the comments to show your displeasement. :)

As if we already didnt know Kevin is really pro cship as well. Kevins lawyers have shaded her for years, even for being under a cship. If he cared about Britney, he would have sued Jamies *** for abusing Preston but of course he didnt bc that would have might helped Britney to get out of this mess and he loves the 40k he gets from Jamie too much. 

Shes responsible enough to took them out of Jamies abusive hands but she isnt to have more time with them. Im so sick of all these leeches around Britney wanting her to be stuck in this cship for life bc they all benefit from it.

Archived