Did The Masked singer derailed The Dolls Reunion Tour and comeback? possibly

Spicechinodiva

Thanks To the pandemic, Nicole signed a contract to judge 3 Back to Back season's Of The hit Reality TV competition "The Masked singer". The new season starts this Wednesday, But did it derail Her reunion tour and studio sessions with PCD. Quite possibly.

Fox has The masked singer listed to air up until summer of 2021 with all judges signed contracts to prevent them from doing other business endeavors. 

The show has been good to Nicole as it helped reestablish her presence in the The States, Since the last time she judged on the first season of X Factor US, Simon had her go to The UK version, knowing she would be more welcomed there. 

So Does this means the dolls are going to have to wait til Nicole legally does her contractual obligations, or should Nicole leave the show that actually helped reestablish herself in her home country??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's not like they're planning a tour as a group. Don't get me wrong. I like them a lot but from what's been revealed so far, the idea is for them to perform the hits(most likely Nicole in the middle), then each girl is going to have her own moment where she will sing a song of her own.

In other words, I don't think there's so much to prepare for as a group as rehearsals were initially scheduled to begin a month prior the tour. Plus, it's mostly old choreography and they're all very skilled dancers so they'll pick up on that very quickly. 

I don't see them release an album before the tour. Hope I'm proven wrong but I really don't see the others taking Nicole's role as that seems the only way for them to flourish as a girl group. 

I find it weird how Nicole as the lead is both a blessing and a curse for the group and for her as a solo singer. Very very odd. Still like her a lot though. 

On 9/17/2020 at 9:28 PM, Neneleaks said:

The Masked Singer didn't derail anything. The pandemic did. The other girls have their own projects and they all put those aside to commit to the 2020 reunion. I don't think its fair to say Nicole is to blame for a postponed reunion :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Exactly. Coronavirus has messed up a LOT of plans for this year. Also messed with JLS and Rage Against the Machine's reunion tours too.

Archived