BLACKPINK in Elle

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

"biggest girl group in the world"? What? I'm a pop lover and I live in the same world as you all do and I still haven't been shaken by these girls (I don't even know their names), so no.

Just because you don't know their names doesn't mean they are not the biggest girl group in the world... because right now they really are, a quick search on the internet and you will find out about their numbers ;) And I am also a pop lover and in love with all girl groups (Little Mix, for example)

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Just because you don't know their names doesn't mean they are not the biggest girl group in the world... because right now they really are, a quick search on the internet and you will find out about their numbers ;) And I am also a pop lover and in love with all girl groups (Little Mix, for example)

That's exactly my point: if I have to google them, then they are NOT the "biggest girl group in the world".
No one had to google One Direction back then to know who they were. Or BTS now.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

That's exactly my point: if I have to google them, then they are NOT the "biggest girl group in the world".

They may not be the biggest girl group in your world, but trust me they are the biggest girl group in the world everyone else lives in. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

But you already knew about them! That could be a real point if you told me that you never heard about Blackpink, but you already admited that you have!

39 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

But you already knew about them! That could be a real point if you told me that you never heard about Blackpink, but you already admited that you have!

omg you guys are insufferable. I like Gaga and Selena, and they both collaborated with them. But that doesn't mean I know them. I don't know their names, and their sound is whatever. And even if I knew one song, that doesn't mean they are the biggest girl group in the world. Biggest on YT maybe, if you guys care so much about stuff like that, but they don't have global impact, at least not yet. I mean, the Spice Girls were the biggest girl group in the world, without a question. And they were MASSIVE. How old are you? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

omg you guys are insufferable. I like Gaga and Selena, and they both collaborated with them. But that doesn't mean I know them. I don't know their names, and their sound is whatever. And even if I knew one song, that doesn't mean they are the biggest girl group in the world. Biggest on YT maybe, if you guys care so much about stuff like that, but they don't have global impact, at least not yet. I mean, the Spice Girls were the biggest girl group in the world, without a question. And they were MASSIVE. How old are you? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

They are from Korean, I'm from Europe and you I have no clue, but I assume you're not from Korea... so, explain me how this is not having a global impact?! And you need to start to know the difference between the real world and your world! I don't listen to BTS (for example) but I know they are the biggest boysband in the world!

7 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

They are from Korean, I'm from Europe and you I have no clue, but I assume you're not from Korea... so, explain me how this is not having a global impact?! And you need to start to know the difference between the real world and your world! I don't listen BTS (for example) but I know they are the biggest boysband in the world!

BTS ARE the biggest boyband in the world right now. Darkishred aren't.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block