Former employee of Andrew Wallet confirms that contract between Jamie & Tri-star that Ingham requested from Jamie's laywers does exist despite Jamie's laywers saying otherwise

Slayer

• Super Mods

There’s a reason Britney wants the documents unsealed. I doubt she cares what people think about her “mental health” at this point but she knows it would explain a lot of things and also be in her favor since her team has been fighting to keep documents sealed and everything is hidden away. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

There’s a reason Britney wants the documents unsealed. I doubt she cares what people think about her “mental health” at this point but she knows it would explain a lot of things and also be in her favor since her team has been fighting to keep documents sealed and everything is hidden away. 

And IF she have a medical condition, I hope she can see the last couple of years have changed, people are more open to it now, and can accept celebrities are a little more human. gaga and her lupus and her sob stories. I get it, Gaga wants to connect, Britney just wants to make people happy and dance.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

And andre? Do we know what happened to him and why britney never said a word about her friend dying???

I hate to speak of someone no longer living but he supposedly failed some **** tests and was fired. His death was an overdose so I gather he may have had a problem. They were close for years so I hope she was allowed to properly grieve that loss. 

13 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

And andre? Do we know what happened to him and why britney never said a word about her friend dying???

That is a good question. When he passed, I thought about it a bit, but haven't re-thought it until now. I really know very little about what happened to him. Just now that @PZHSB mentioned it is when I find out

12 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I hate to speak of someone no longer living but he supposedly failed some **** tests and was fired. His death was an overdose so I gather he may have had a problem. They were close for years so I hope she was allowed to properly grieve that loss. 

The test was an excuse to insolate her more if he had problems or consumed it was his personal life. She is surrounded by Cade who is a regular user and Jeff who works with her and is another regular user.

7 hours ago, Bigno said:

That is a good question. When he passed, I thought about it a bit, but haven't re-thought it until now. I really know very little about what happened to him. Just now that @PZHSB mentioned it is when I find out

They did, her team a lot of professional/personal damage to him, Andre is another collateral damage of these bad people. Imagine working for Britney and being so despicable to Andre, who has worked for her since 1998, this is another result of her team's mismanagement.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

The test was an excuse to insolate her more if he had problems or consumed it was his personal life. She is surrounded by Cade who is a regular user and Jeff who works with her and is another regular user.

They did, her team a lot of professional/personal damage to him, Andre is another collateral damage of these bad people. Imagine working for Britney and being so despicable to Andre, who has worked for her since 1998, this is another result of her team's mismanagement.

Wow. If that were the case, I hope they rot in hell twice as long. 

• Like 1
On 9/19/2020 at 4:44 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Ingham must have hired a private investigator. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Didn't the judge order a 730 evaluation and a c-ship investigation in May last year?  It's been reported that the result of the investigation is not expected to be favorable to Jamie, so maybe it's that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Didn't the judge order a 730 evaluation and a c-ship investigation in May last year?  It's been reported that the result of the investigation is not expected to be favorable to Jamie, so maybe it's that. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Something has changed. For sure.

Someone is in the background, organizing all of this. Ingham's office, I assume.

Either witnesses are reaching out now, or Ingham is seeking them out.

Either way, something finally gave Ingham and Britney the confidence to begin making legal moves.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:07 PM, PZHSB said:

THIS!!

Sadly Andre struggled with **** addiction. None the less, we still miss him and we are grateful for the classic and iconic choreos he created for Brit, and mostly for all the love and kindness he gave her. RIP ANDRE