Former employee of Andrew Wallet confirms that contract between Jamie & Tri-star that Ingham requested from Jamie's laywers does exist despite Jamie's laywers saying otherwise

Slayer

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

I'm not huge on psychic readings they are fun but that one guy did say September would be a big month and man he wasn't lying!  This is amazing i hope we can keep this woman safe. All it takes is one person to fight then all the other will come out the wood works. 

He said Jamie had Britney's best interests at heart, was just too controlling and treated her like a child because he genuinely was afraid Britney couldn't handle herself, or something of that sort.

Also said that Britney was jaded. Couldn't be futher from the truth. The psychic was wrong.

Britney refusing to take her meds was just the first step to end the bs.

Anyways, I have no interest in knowing anything beyond what Brtiney wants to share, but I do want to see justice served.

Some random abusive MF in my neigbourhood couldn't handle when his daughter grew bigger and more powerfull then he could ever be in 20 lifetimes. So he ganged up and jumped on her in the first opportunity he had. He really thought he would come up on top, but that girl was smarter than anybody thought. :flop_britney_candies:

That happend in Brazil, guys!! Not at all related to Britney whatsoever! BLOW KISSES! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Like 4
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

From my understanding Ingham wanted to see what the exact contract Jamie has with Tri-Star, Jamie's lawyers said they don't have the document anymore. Whereas this former employee and attorney claims it does exist and was logged on their case management system. She's basically calling Jamie & Co liars.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

40 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'm super worried they'll destroy all evidence if they haven't already. 

Tri-star: What's that judge? What's that Ingham? You want our paper work since 2008? Sadly we just had a terrible fire and we didn't keep any computer records...

Animated Building On Fire Burn GIF | Gfycat

even if they did, which would be a shame, then I hope it's at least enough for Judge Penny to see through their bull** and removes them from Britney's life.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I'm following this woman on twitter since she started to spill the tea, but I was convinced that this account was fake.
This conservationship is much more darker than we thought, it seems. 5 bullets in her car in 2016? Is she in fear of her and her family members' lives? She sounded like an attention seeker with the usual cryptic messages and now BAM. She is real and went against them on court, such a brave woman! We should listen to her from now on. She writes a lot of interesting things about the system and their strategy in general.

"Conservatorship of the Estate and Conservatorship of the Person are not necessarily mutually inclusive. The two are not always dependent on each other. One can exist without the other. Why temporary Conservatorship of the PERSON for 12 years without proper adjudication? Why?
Abuse of Due Process: Using temporary, ex parte emergency hearings in lieu of statutorily required noticed hearings and then continue and continue and continue these emergency hearings until the public or the subject or the world can't tell 'what is what' anymore."

• Love 6
  • Like 1