TBT: Stacie Orrico

5 hours ago, JohanLiebert said:

Those were amazing times! My music journey started when Stacie was at the top of her game.

Also, somehow this gem of Kelly feels appropriate to this topic. Ah, the time we had :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

This song gave me life when it first came out.

Back to Stacie, i loved her releases but alas she didn't populate the music scene well after her initial breakthrough so it only makes sense she didnt get further in celebrity status.

Also hello Stacie's cousin :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Me too girl :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I would spend hours in there going up and down the CD aisles and reading all the magazines in their little lounge :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: nostalgia **** me up :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Yasss, I would grab a starbucks and go to the headphone booths in between my college classes thinking I was so badass :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Omg I miss her.  I was a HUGE fan back in the day. I remember watching a live performance from her before and was blown away by her voice. She's so talented.  I also loved how real she was and it's telling why she left the industry.  

I kinda wish she would release music independently hehe... I know some local artists and even friends who do that and post their music to streaming platforms, and it's a great way to make some side income while doing what you love. :) 

• Love 2

I can relate to her in a way. I always wanted to work at one of our Corporate offices in my profession and after I worked my way up I finally got there. Once I got there I still felt unsatisfied and hollow. I noticed how people were at corporate VS an onsite office. It was then I knew I needed to  change my profession entirely or go another direction. Maybe she felt the same way with singing and the music industry? I bet she's back at church singing :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block