TBT: Stacie Orrico

4 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

I really enjoyed her.  Wish she would have become a bit more famous.  Not like typical pop star status, but maybe like Carly Rae Jepsen levels.

She walked away at her peak. Said it wasn’t for her, wasn’t the life she wanted, actually went to wait tables in Seattle I believe? Wanted to get back in touch with reality she said. Once her label folded and her third album never saw a LEGIT release, she just bowed out of the industry.

she’s now married to a wonderful African American man and has two kids. Recently she popped back up on IG. Loved and STANNED Stacie. I remember waiting for the amazon audio clips of this her second album before it was released. Love you Stac! 

stream “instead”  and “maybe I won’t look back” for clear skin :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes I love that song, but this is my favorite 

fun fact. She pulled a Britney and hired her cousin as her love interest in this video :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

e6effaeaf823ca9b5f957439b5deb2a3.jpg

OMG i didn’t know this! One of my friends and I used to play stuck and sing along :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

58 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

OMG the 15 year old inside me is screaming!!!

I still sing Stuck around the house all the time britney spears hair flip GIF

same haha. I think I was 14/15 when it came out too :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

33 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

She walked away at her peak. Said it wasn’t for her, wasn’t the life she wanted, actually went to wait tables in Seattle I believe? Wanted to get back in touch with reality she said. Once her label folded and her third album never saw a release, she just bowed out of the industry.

she’s now married to a wonderful African American man now and has two kids. Recently she popped back up on IG. Loved and STANNED Stacie. I remember waiting for the amazon audio clips of this her second album before it was released. Love you Stac! 

stream “instead”  and “maybe I won’t look back” for clear skin :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

wow i always wonder what happened to her. I figured she walked away. She always came off as wholesome. Is it me or did people make fun of her nose back in the day? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: i always found her beautiful 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

OMG i didn’t know this! One of my friends and I used to play stuck and sing along :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

same haha. I think I was 14/15 when it came out too :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

wow i always wonder what happened to her. I figured she walked away. She always came off as wholesome. Is it me or did people make fun of her nose back in the day? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: i always found her beautiful 

She released a follow up in 2006 called "Beautiful Awakening" and imo it's a better album than her self titled. It's a bit more mature and she stepped away from her christian roots in it. It got a botched release in the US but was moderately successful in Japan and some other countries. You should listen to it!!! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block