Announcing Exhale Emotes 2.0!

Urbanney

16 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

i love this!!!! just a sugestion, maybe it's already implemented, but emotes should be able to appear in more than 1 category if they fit them. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Thanks for the suggestion! The way the emote system is built within the forum is that you’d have to upload the emotes multiple times to include in multiple categories. This will take up more site storage and make the emotes and site run slower unfortunately.

If there is any gif that you think belongs in a different category, let me know and I can move it to category that makes more sense!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Gurl i was going to come for someone’s wig because I had existing issues using Emotes on my mobile devices, so these changes made it even more difficult! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

But now that there have been some theme updates/maintenance (it seems :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:) I am able to use emotes once again!

Thank you for preserving the original names in addition to adding more tags! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: As an exhale alumni, I’ve memorized my favorites by name so glad i can still do so! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block