Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

These delays are freaking pathetic! I've watched many death row documentaries where the person due to die is literally framed and everyone knows, but the justice system hold out and hold out and appeal the appeals and block and delay and everything. The prisoner ends up on deathrow for decades then released days before the date of death. This situation reminds me of that. 

Either Team Evil knew that by not paying Ingham, this would cause a delay and they know the inevitable is coming so they just need a few more weeks and months to milk the cash cow and filter Britney's money into their own private accounts or offshore tax havens. 

OR they're now so confident they'll never be stopped that they're doing whatever they want and know the judge will always allow them to continue the c-ship indefinitely. 

What I don't get is why Britney and Lynne (if she cares) aren't going public. It's BRITNEY's money. Are they going to use her own money to sue her for breaking a PDA about herself?!!!! Wouldn't put it past them actually, but it'd be money well spent if it gets the public on side and unleashes outrage at the situation. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

The Judge said they need to pay Sam Ingham to continue. If they don’t, then they would be going against the judge’s ruling... which is bad. So they’ll pay. 

I understand this, yet I'm not sure what "bad" means. If "bad" means no more court decisions until then as punishment, that's the best for them.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

These delays are freaking pathetic! I've watched many death row documentaries where the person due to die is literally framed and everyone knows, but the justice system hold out and hold out and appeal the appeals and block and delay and everything. The prisoner ends up on deathrow for decades then released days before the date of death. This situation reminds me of that. 

Either Team Evil knew that by not paying Ingham, this would cause a delay and they know the inevitable is coming so they just need a few more weeks and months to milk the cash cow and filter Britney's money into their own private accounts or offshore tax havens. 

OR they're now so confident they'll never be stopped that they're doing whatever they want and know the judge will always allow them to continue the c-ship indefinitely. 

What I don't get is why Britney and Lynne (if she cares) aren't going public. It's BRITNEY's money. Are they going to use her own money to sue her for breaking a PDA about herself?!!!! Wouldn't put it past them actually, but it'd be money well spent if it gets the public on side and unleashes outrage at the situation. 

I almost dont want her to-- in fear they might flip the script and say she was being "manic" when going public, & send her back to a mental facility.  This whole situation is sad.