Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't get it, don't they understand that this only makes them look worst in front of Penny? Are they that stupid? Maybe they know they don't stand a chance so they are trying their hardest to drag this out

It’s a combo of arrogance and desperation on Lou/Tri Star’s part, hoping the judge will look away. Lou & Jamie’s gotten away with so much for so long they can’t fathom losing it all and being exposed and the thought of it is has thrown them in a tizzy.

The most they can do how is try to delay while they fight bitterly to hang on. Lou/TriStar will claim they didn’t intentionally cut off the pay to Ingham like it was an oversight. Bullshiz!! It’s retaliation against Ingham who no longer playing by their rules.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Can’t wait to see what kind of news articles come up after this... how can they even try to make team CON look halfway decent and in Britney’s best interest after this move. 😂 what an absolute joke. 

$10,000 a week, but his payments should’ve ended in 2008?? Give me a BREAK. As money-obsessed these people are, they’re trying to make the narrative “oh, that was an error...”?!?! No. This is LAUGHABLE. 

#freebritney

• Like 2

Lou Taylor through her company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group intentionally defied the judge’s order that Ingham receive his fee. She took it upon herself to stop paying Ingham because she wanted to retaliate against him for supporting Britney’s wishes that will hopefully remove Jamie and Tri Star from having ANYTHING to do with Britney, her estate and her trust!!

WTH is she thinking?!! You DO NOT disobey a judge’s order. Keep on playing with fire, Lou. #TimesUp bish!! It bears repeating:

Lou Taylor or any company she is or was affiliated with (in any way, shape or form) should NOT be allowed to be part of Britney’s financial conservatorship or her advising anyone connected to  the SJB Trust... such as Jamie Spears & Jamie Lynn Spears Watson.

#InvestigateLouTaylor #InvestigateTriStar

• Love 6
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I reading this right? Sam Ingham receives $10,000 a week to represent Britney? If that's right... that's $5,760,000 since the conservatorship began for just him. 

No wonder why her networth has dropped since the conservatorship. I remember there being estimates that she was worth 200+ million, but now in recent court filings she's only with 50 million? Like with how long her career has spanned and how much she has toured, she should be worth a lot more...? idk, the valuation of her networth recently was shocking to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2