Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

the girls from the Britneygrams said: (what I could understand, check their new igtv)

-Jamie's pettition to seal the documents was denied.

-Sam knew the hearing was going to be POST PONED cause there was so much things going on (it wasn't cancelled)

-Sam hasn't been paid (tri star hasn't paid him, reember tri star manages Britney's money so is like Britney is not paying her representative. Tri star is playing dirty!!!) 

-Lynn and Colon were via phone call. 

-Britney wasn't present 

-now we have to wait until November for the next hearing :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Thank you guys, really important your recap for those who do not have English with native language.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish they could do an agreement like that, or maybe even Lynne could pay for his fees.

Or we could start a gofundme :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

In any case, if Sam gets removed or is forced to abandon the case, I hope ACLU could jump in as they offered a few weeks ago.

What does have to happen for them to get involved ? It was explained back then when they first approached.

But yeah I am down for GoFundMe. I don't have a lot but I will donate. Enough is enough.

I just hope Brenda sees right trough it

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I have a doubt. If Ingham is a court-appointed attorney, why does he get money from Tri Star? (it's a real question)

Bc I read this last month: "Los Angeles County taxpayers are footing the bill for “court-appointed attorney” Samuel D. Ingham III’s half million dollar salary from Britney’s conservatorship alone, and he doesn’t act in the best interest of his client. Never forget he conspired to ****** another conservatee, radio personality Casey Kasem. Be mad!" (from freebritneyla)

Can someone explain?

Edit: This post is from when Samuel did nothing for Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

since Lou is probably freaking out that people are walking around LA with signs with her face on it, she might come here to know what we are saying about her, so...

Dear madame Lou,

Stop stealing Britney. We see you, we know you and we're judging !

Thank you.

**** britney spears GIF**** britney spears GIF

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What does have to happen for them to get involved ? It was explained back then when they first approached.

But yeah I am down for GoFundMe. I don't have a lot but I will donate. Enough is enough.

I just hope Brenda sees right trough it

I think all they need to happen is for Britney to reach out to them, but how is she gonna do that?

I don't even know if she knows they offered to help.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I have a doubt. If Ingham is a court-appointed attorney, why does he get money from Tri Star? (it's a real question)

Bc I read this last month: "Los Angeles County taxpayers are footing the bill for “court-appointed attorney” Samuel D. Ingham III’s half million dollar salary from Britney’s conservatorship alone, and he doesn’t act in the best interest of his client. Never forget he conspired to ****** another conservatee, radio personality Casey Kasem. Be mad!" (from freebritneyla)

Can someone explain?

Well, that's the whole weird thing about the legal system. But as far as I understand, everyone's salaries come from Britney's money. Sam Ingham is the court-appointed attorney, but he gets paid as Britney would pay a lawyer she hired independently (if they allowed her to).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, that's the whole weird thing about the legal system. But as far as I understand, everyone's salaries come from Britney's money. Sam Ingham is the court-appointed attorney, but he gets paid as Britney would pay a lawyer she hired independently (if they allowed her to).

Meme da Nazaré ajuda estudantes a responder questão do Enem | Memes, Memes  brasileiros, Senhora do destino

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

the girls from the Britneygrams said: (what I could understand, check their new igtv)

-Jamie's pettition to seal the documents was denied.

-Sam knew the hearing was going to be POST PONED cause there was so much things going on (it wasn't cancelled)

-Sam hasn't been paid (tri star hasn't paid him, remember tri star manages Britney's money so is like Britney is not paying her representator. Tri star is playing dirty!!!) 

-Lynn and Colon were via phone call. 

-Britney wasn't present 

-now we have to wait until November for the next hearing :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Yay!!!!

The documents are public

• Love 4