Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

1 minute ago, s&m said:

And Lynne’s lawyer actually said to the judges face that was convenient for team Jamie to stop paying Ingham just now that he was against team Jamie..

Gram girls said that Sam Ingham showed at the final that he is ready to fight!tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Omg that’s great news that Ingham is finally fighting for her! I hope he doesn’t quit or lose hope. I hope he does the right thing.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Ok from what I understand IT WASN'T ACTUALLY CANCELLED, it was just post poned so that both parties could prepare their arguments which was already a possibility. But Lou Taylor is still a rat for no paying Sam

Yes exactly! It was already a possibility! 

The November’s date is the one that is important

• Like 2
Just now, generation glory said:

This is the reason WHY none of Lou Taylor’s company’s /affiliated should have anything to do with Britney’s estate nor her trust!!! Take Lou out of this!! Remove Tri Star & Stonebridge. Remove Jamie as conservator of Britney’s estate. Full on independent third parties over Britney’s estate and SJB Trust, not her family members and those who are “friends” of the Spears family!!!

I don't get it, don't they understand that this only makes them look worst in front of Penny? Are they that stupid? Maybe they know they don't stand a chance so they are trying their hardest to drag this out

• Like 5