Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Many lawyers won't work without a retainer, ie an upfront payment. I imagine in LA it's impossible to find a lawyer who will.

Slightly off topic, I saw on Twitter a fan posted TriStar applied for an emergency funding loan this year from the government. Could it be that they are on the verge of bankruptcy or in the red?! That would explain why they can't pay igham.

her name is Karma, that's her nameΒ :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Justney said:

Which is why it's really weird Sam is allowed to stay with his liking freebritney stuff... lolΒ :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: but let's not derail things here.Β 

No, it's not really weird! Sam knows what he is doing, to calm the fans, I remind you again that Sam is an accomplice and an accomplice when they admitted her against her will in a mental facility and if this goes wrong. He'll try to save his ***.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, PZHSB said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BritneysGram/status/1306414394159566850
Β 

An employee willing to come forward to expose how shady they are saying documents don’t existΒ 

So now Jamie's lawyers have been caught lying. Incompetent legal team for an incompetent man.Β 

This is crumbling before our very eyes.Β 

Katerina Perreault, the former employee of Wallet's, twitter account;Β https://mobile.twitter.com/law_kati

Another lawyer, along with Lisa MacCarley, who is pro FreeBritney.Β :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 2