Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

3 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

He isn’t legally allowed to, but Judge Brenda Penny is insisting that Tri Star continues to pay Ingham to represent Britney. 

Britney likely is pissed, so are we. But thing is, this only damages their reputation on the Judge... what do they think they are doing by always postponing this on purpose? 

I recommend Britney fans to investigate any financial corruptions during this time while they're in charge of it. just saying. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

guys this is quite serious, if you wanna fight take it outside. I can't even follow the comments properly about the case. jesus. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I agree with you, by the way this is the first time that I get involved in something like this here because I find it VERY BORING. 

SORRY FOR EVERYONE.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

No, they could get in big trouble if they don’t obey court orders! Definitely not something they will continue to ignore... nope. Haha.

so to sum it up, this is very good news (aside from the fact that has been postponed, annoying).

loving it, Jamie and Lou are just making the case worse and worse for them :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

let's not all forget about this one as well

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

If I was the lawyer, I would proceed with the case. Britney can pay him later I think?! 

It’s solved. Ingham told the judge about it.

Jamie’s counsel was hesitating because “they weren’t sure about the validity of the order of payment to Ingham and didn’t want to break the law which would in turn damage Jamie”. 

The judge was like stop talking and pay him. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ToySoldier12 said:

It’s solved. Ingham told the judge.

Jamie’s counsel was hesitating because “they weren’t sure about the validity of the order of payment to Ingham and didn’t want to break the law which would in turn damage Jamie”. 

The judge was like stop talking and pay him. 

they're so dumb, I love to see it

sad oprah winfrey GIF

• Like 4

I tried to read the thread... But then gave up :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

So I have a question that might be ridiculous so If someone feels offended... I don't care I'll ask anyway.

Why Lynne can't pay Ingham? I mean, she has some resources... Right? I know his deal is with tristar, but maybe separate him from that company?

Ingham had no idea Lou and Jamie would do that If he started to work against them?

38 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I tried to read the thread... But then gave up :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

So I have a question that might be ridiculous so If someone feels offended... I don't care I'll ask anyway.

Why Lynne can't pay Ingham? I mean, she has some resources... Right? I know his deal is with tristar, but maybe separate him from that company?

Ingham had no idea Lou and Jamie would do that If he started to work against them?

Lynne can’t pay that man 10k a week 

How about James should pay for his lawyers now that Britney wants someone else in charge. It’s crazy how she is paying for both sides and he is aggressively stalling for what another 1-2 years to stay on as co-conservator?

Force Britney to Go to trial for this just to remove him? What a disgrace, he is draining his own daughters money. I doubt this will reach actual trial. I don’t think James wants his abuse allegations discussed in court so I suspect he will eventually step down. But imagine all the waste of money on this for another year or two? What a failure. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I admittedly find this all very difficult to follow, but isn't it a major victory for Britney/us that James' request for sealing was denied? It's progress, albeit slow progress. 

It's actually amazing how far this has come. 

It seems that way. I’m reading it as the judge is acknowledging that Britney wants to be heard and isn’t shutting her down. Finally someone treating her as a human. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

If I was the lawyer, I would proceed with the case. Britney can pay him later I think?! 

Many lawyers won't work without a retainer, ie an upfront payment. I imagine in LA it's impossible to find a lawyer who will.

Slightly off topic, I saw on Twitter a fan posted TriStar applied for an emergency funding loan this year from the government. Could it be that they are on the verge of bankruptcy or in the red?! That would explain why they can't pay igham.

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

As soon as you start to help Britney the person (versus the brand), you're cut off. It's been this way since day 1 of the conservatorship. 

Which is why it's really weird Sam is allowed to stay with his liking freebritney stuff... lol :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: but let's not derail things here. 

• Like 2