Britney's lawyer claims Tri-Star stopped paying him since he started representing Britney's wishes, today's hearing postponed until November 10th

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As soon as you start to help Britney the person (versus the brand), you're cut off. It's been this way since day 1 of the conservatorship. 

Ingham showing to the judge he's not getting paid while still defending Britney is a good sign.. they're getting exposed

And Lynne’s lawyer actually said to the judges face that was convenient for team Jamie to stop paying Ingham just now that he was against team Jamie.. Gram girls said that Sam Ingham showed at th

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Can anyone tell me where it was spoken / where it is written

That the judge Brenda Penny approved the motion to not seal the documents ?

I would like to know the source

Nobody has an obligation to answer, but if anyone WANTS to answer, thank you.
Maybe someone who watched the freebritneyla livestream.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Without understanding the reason for the dislike, I asked a common question and you were rude and even answered the wrong question. Honey, if you don't have time, just don't respond.

Girl you want receipts, look for them! If I was able to find it you are tootiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

So we’re back at square 1 and the hearing was postponed AGAIN? Penny is trash just like Jamie and Lou. Would she keep delaying it if it was her daughter in a shady conservatorship? NEVER. Penny is being paid on the low, I just know it.

10 Pages anda you read nothing vine GIF

31 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Can anyone tell me where it was spoken / where it is written that the judge Brenda Penny approved the motion to not seal the documents ?

We talked about this in the first pages, I would like to know the source, there are people from my country asking me

@s&m maybe

This thread may help

• Love 1
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Girl did you not get ****ed last night? You seem to be throwing a tantrum with everybody on this thread. No I didn’t have time to read the 10 pages but I got updates on IG. Penny is trash.

Take a chill pill weirdo.vine GIF

Your insults are funny... But you read some updates than you are more [removed]
tiffany pollard laughing GIF

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Your insults are funny... But you read some updates than you are more re.tar.ded than the other girl tiffany pollard laughing GIF

No one’s trying to insult you weirdo, you’re the one attempting to make people mad. Also, you’re disgusting for being out here calling people retarted when there are actual retarted people sadly. @Jordan Miller I thought this kind of language was not allowed?

• Love 3