Well, this is awkward... Ava Max asked about her age in new interview

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

it would mean her costar in Amigos por Siempre was 7 years older than her:

martin-rico-1_crop1593384558123.jpg_673822677.jpg

And that in Cómplices al Rescate, she was 1 year YOUNGER than the girl on the left (she was born in 1991), and just 2.5 years older than the boy

compm52.jpg

One of the Girls in craft was 29 years old at the time of shooting. Yet she looked same age as the rest of the cast. Age is simply just a number.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Easy There said:

One of the Girls in craft was 29 years old at the time of shooting. Yet she looked same age as the rest of the cast. Age is simply just a number.

yeah, that can be possible when they're older.

In this telenovela, these two girls were supposed to be the same age, high school students. The one on the right was 14 while the one on the left was 24, with a 7 year old son.

violeta-danna-paola-reencuentro.jpg

But when you're a kid, it's very difficult to fake an age (whether pretend to be older or younger) especially when there are other kids around in the same production. Also when you're a kid, just 1 year of difference is very notable. And more than the physical appearance where some can be taller or shorter due to their genetics, it's their behavior what really shows their true age.

There's no way in hell Belinda was 9 years old when she shot this:

• 2 months later...

which interview though? And ngl by looking at her face after sweet but psycho came out like 2 years ago i thought she was like 19-20 like billie eilish if not 23 or younger. idk why people think she's older. she has no reason to lie. she's a very bold & outspoken person, like, i honestly believe she is not lying.

• Super Mods
On 9/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, RafaelSpears said:

I'm 32 this year but when someone asking about my age, I just tell them I'm 28. I hate getting old. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I honestly love getting older. Im 28 but I am definitely looking MUCH better as I age, just the other day this dude I knew since i was 22 saw me and he told me I age like fine wine :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Super excited for my 30s ngl

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block